Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I see thank you so much brother for your help:giggle:
No problem! :)

And the game is well worth it!

Especially if you like the occult...

And it's quite "unique" from most of the occult based I've tried from here.

Add: Most occult games here, I've only played through once or twice..
This one have me at 16 playthroughs worth atm. and likely more later..
(only gotten through 3 of them so far with this update)

A lot of it is mostly flavor text, but I quite want to be sure I've got all Deities covered,
with each of what I believe are the main LIs :p
"Just in case".. :LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
No problem! :)

And the game is well worth it!

Especially if you like the occult...

And it's quite "unique" from most of the occult based I've tried from here.

Add: Most occult games here, I've only played through once or twice..
This one have me at 16 playthroughs worth atm. and likely more later..
(only gotten through 3 of them so far with this update)

A lot of it is mostly flavor text, but I quite want to be sure I've got all Deities covered,
with each of what I believe are the main LIs :p
"Just in case".. :LOL:
oh I know brother this game is one of my favorites swan song is my girl

and I absolutely love that the MC is not some horny idiot

that wants to sleep with every girl he sees

I hate games with everybody just wants to mindlessly sleep with everybody

I love a good story and this story is so amazing

I am hoping and praying that the developer makes more games after this

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
oh I know brother this game is one of my favorites swan song is my girl

and I absolutely love that the MC is not some horny idiot

that wants to sleep with every girl he sees

I hate games with everybody just wants to mindlessly sleep with everybody

I love a good story and this story is so amazing

I am hoping and praying that the developer makes more games after this
Couldn't agree any more with you! :D

If I ever want a "single playthrough horn dog", the harem games are a dime and a dozen! ><

This game right here, is a massive "delicious" tickle to my "alter ego".

And even if Swansong is my fave too, I still enjoy the other characters.
Some of the most diverse personalities within a single game, I've had the pleasure to encounter with games here.

Just hope it'll remain consistent. It's easy to mix things up after all..

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
The Brianna part was hilarious because I avoided her as the plague so seeing the what if that could have happened was a kick to the balls. Though I do have to say that it was pretty uncreative to rip off the deadpool vol 6 20 concept.

Otherwise way better update than the last one, something that still is a bit lacking is that the deity system. I just feel like there is a lot of missed potential with deiities and current options with them is no worth a replay except Aphrodite.
I would even add to that and say that the options/choices don't feel influential to the story as a whole. To give an example other games tend to have more good aligntment/bad aligntment choices and love/corruption choice with love interests. Not to say you should make the Lis brain broken sluts but you could see it as Caleb wanting to have a genuine bond with friends/partner or manipulate them as an emperor. After all power corrupts.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
So, got to say I got the game on steam to support the dev of course and I love all the LIs, but like some others around here just have that need for Swansong. At least I can blame vtmb for that whether that's where you got your inspiration from or not.

Also now having my second playthrough of the game I can fully appreciate the fixed name for the protag. Since I can't slap my name onto the character it sort of separates me from imposing myself onto the him in a way that I'm not picking choices that I would make, but rather going with what i think Caleb would do if that makes sense?

Anyways keep it up also the music is 10/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I feel the same about the LI's. The only one that interests me is the bartender (whose name I don't remember, sorry, it's been a while). But other than that, yeah, the story so far has been really intriguing and I found myself much, much more interested in seeing where it goes rather than hanging out with any of the girls :HideThePain:
Just made my first playthrough and it was odd for me that none of the current L.Is really caugh my attention, got ZERO lewds on it...and if we are not having any more L.Is in the future i will finish the game with a virgin MC :KEK:
In my taste none of them are attractive, and tbh not even their personalities and back stories redeemed them enough for me to give any of them a chance, and is quite the opposite actually, the more i learn about them less and less i like them.
BUT, strange enough i think this game is really good by now and im not really missing any lewd content on it...the story is engaging enough for me to keeping playing....at least for now.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh yeaaah I remember this one, it was pretty good. Mc kinda reminded me of Ayanakoji in some ways lol.
Only thing I found a bit of a pity, is that every single character has his own route. I'd appreciate it if a motivated person made a mod or smt to get all content in one playtrough (I mean it's kind of a linear story the only branched thing are actually relationship if I remember correctly so doing a mod to get all scenes and stats should be possible... I think). I mean I think even dev could do it if he wanted to but I doubt he'll. I have yet to see a game where the dev mod his own game lol...
Wait, now that I think abt it, some do but they call it patches/pack.

Anyway if smn pass by here pls, I rly don't have the time to try each paths and I'm afflicted by the most common fear of the 20th century : THE FOMO (fear of missing out) and game which don't have a harem path where you can't catch'em all are so hard on me especially when I don't have a favorite girl lol.

Well, will you have pity on me potential modder and do smt abt it? pls...

THX

Reactions: Faxe10%

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
I'm at the part where Swansong propositions you for sex, but the option to accept is greyed out . Is there any way to see what happens? 0x52_URM doesn't work with this game.
Yes, there is. But it's tough. You must choose from the very start one specific god, i don't remember which one. It was like year ago. If i don't mistaken you can look at the walkthrough.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
hello brother I have a question I want to play this game but I want to make sure that it's safe and there's no virus

because they have been a bunch of viruses in different games lately

has anybody noticed anything strange or is it safe to download
I don't know sorry brother. I haven't downloaded the new update I'm waiting for it to go to steam.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm at the part where Swansong propositions you for sex, but the option to accept is greyed out . Is there any way to see what happens? 0x52_URM doesn't work with this game.
Well I actually saw one choice that showed me points. But using the override choice works to get that scene, when the grayed out choice or when the requirement check happens during their dance. Just pick the false Morgana line (select choice), or the love goddess to get control of her...or she just bites you, and you miss the sex with her. Also I'd save before using the bypass mode, to be safe.

I also noticed if the player goes out side after meeting silver...you don't get the kiss and phone number of the bartender after you see your friend at the bar. I had sex with Odette, to get that scene....or at least I thing that's how it worked with her.

screenshot0022.png

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Zero End [v0.2.4d] [StolenRose]
COMPRESSED:
Holy crap. Does anyone else get an error every 3 or 4 frames from the new update?
Im assuming your using the compressed version seems to be an issue with the compressed version i tried with both compressed and non compressed only had the issue u mentioned on the compressed version so i would say download the original link rather the compressed version and see if that works for you.
Seems like it. It throws errors at me too when I run the compressed version.
I can't really help with that, but is compressing .avif files really necessary? I think the largest one is 100Kb.
Yah, happening for me too, but I can't see anyone tagging Sons to let him know something is funky, so here goes.

And I dunno about individual files but it goes from like 3gig to 1/2 of one, so overall the compression is very handy.

Last edited:

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I didn't really think of it as a reveal. I thought it was implied by what she says at the end of Day 1.

Lilith is too cool, and I really like her the most, so I must ask

Stolen_rose Is she romanceable :whistle:?
She will have an ending, I can say that.

Hmm...I'm finding it odd that MC would get a -20 alignment if he banished a demon back to hell, who was about to attack and feed off of him. And instead if he chooses the mercy choice…where MC convinces the demon to go on his way to go after another student, which would grant him a positive +10 alignment. (WTF?)

I feel that is an odd choice, and should be the one that is gives negative points instead. (I see it as a selfish dick move picking that choice...and would become the wrong choice in the end if someone else get's hurt and dies from that demon.)
Mercy and Severity are not good and evil. Pick the choice you feel is right.
If you haven't played through Selena's route yet, check it out. Her path deals with the theme of mercy vs severity (though not by name) and for whom each is justified / when.

a. The Brianna part was hilarious because I avoided her as the plague so seeing the what if that could have happened was a kick to the balls. Though I do have to say that it was pretty uncreative to rip off the deadpool vol 6 20 concept.
b. Not to say you should make the Lis brain broken sluts but you could see it as Caleb wanting to have a genuine bond with friends/partner or manipulate them as an emperor. After all power corrupts.
a. Just the framework. For what's being said I ripped off my own suicide attempts.
b. Wouldn't work with the story and it's not really something I want to explore. And more branching is definitely not something I want, it's already getting to be a bit much. I need to collapse branches.

Just made my first playthrough and it was odd for me that none of the current L.Is really caugh my attention, got ZERO lewds on it...and if we are not having any more L.Is in the future i will finish the game with a virgin MC :KEK:
That is a perfectly valid way to play the game

I mean I think even dev could do it if he wanted to but I doubt he'll. I have yet to see a game where the dev mod his own game lol...
Look at it this way: I can either make that mod and actively create a worse experience for the player (because nothing is going to make any sense) or work on the next release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yah, happening for me too, but I can't see anyone tagging Sons to let him know something is funky, so here goes.

And I dunno about individual files but it goes from like 3gig to 1/2 of one, so overall the compression is very handy.
No clue, I just tabbed skip through some of the game and got no errors.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Maybe it's an issue with the compressed version and previous saves. I'm getting frequent errors also using the compressed version and as soon as I changed to the full version I no longer got them.
Might be less about a fresh playthrough, and more just it only shows up in the new content so you'd have to skip a whole lot to get to where errors show up.

No clue, I just tabbed skip through some of the game and got no errors.

**Edit:** I bit the bullet and downloaded the original and it works fine, so something has definitely gone awry with the compressed one.

Last edited:

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
I'm sorry. English is not my first language, so I might not be able to accurately convey my thoughts.

Honestly, I didn't really think of it as a reveal. I thought it was implied by what she says at the end of Day 1.
I agree. It did not feel like a big reveal to me. I was trying to give an example of how it could've been written to justify
giving Invictus more screen time.
if you would maybe sow doubt in the readers/players mind about the abilities and intentions of Victoria...
I'm -> not <- saying you should´ve done it that way.

My main issue, as I was trying to say, is that the story feels a bit rushed at times and it becomes most apparent with Invictus, because he is used to drive the main storyline forward.

But that is just my personal opinion. Pretty sure a lot of people here would disagree with me and rather see swansong content. So don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I just feel like there is a lot of missed potential with deiities and current options with them is no worth a replay except Aphrodite.
Frankly being godless seems broken with the +3 to all stats. I expected some trade off, but it's just such a massive boost. Even by the end of the current chapter, very few stat check called for higher than 12 or 13. 13 all around pretty much means Swansong doesn't steamroll you.

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes