OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I liked the game, but the more I think about it, the more I think something is wrong.

What's up with the protagonist, he was completely useless throughout the story, right?
Everything that happened in the story was orchestrated by Marie, she guided him, he was never in danger, no one really tried to hurt him, which would be very easy; and without him, Marie would still have been able to defeat Invictus with great ease.

He is Adam's son, and Marie is Eve's daughter, I don't know how important this is, but it seems to be the reason why Marie tried so hard to "carry" the protagonist, he's weak, he hasn't shown any talent, he hasn't been able to help anyone at all...

What I mean is that Marie could have used anyone in Caleb's place to achieve the same or even better result, right?

I hope I'm wrong, but at the moment that's the impression I got.
Marie knows something we don't know, she's obviously orchestrating all of this. She could turn out to be the big bad at the end of this, or, I think maybe she knows Caleb so well and she knows how he thinks differently and what he would do. Maybe Marie has put herself in some Pacts or deals where she needs some outside source to help her break it to achieve whatever her goal is. Whether that's some great power, or to finally be with Caleb or something. She's picked Caleb cause he's different and she knows what he's gonna do. She knows he'll figure out a way to get her out of her thing.

I'm spiraling in what ifs. What if Lilith is the bad thing here, and she's orchestrating both Marie and Caleb 'cause if she really is Lilith and they're really Adam and Eve's kids, is she trying to get revenge? What if Lilith is the other deity manipulating Marie.. or what if it's Samael or or something being super vindictive if we're going to add in some angels.

WHAT IF WE'RE NICE TO SWANSONG AND WE CAN SAVE HER. :ROFLMAO:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Marie knows something we don't know, she's obviously orchestrating all of this. She could turn out to be the big bad at the end of this, or, I think maybe she knows Caleb so well and she knows how he thinks differently and what he would do. Maybe Marie has put herself in some Pacts or deals where she needs some outside source to help her break it to achieve whatever her goal is. Whether that's some great power, or to finally be with Caleb or something. She's picked Caleb cause he's different and she knows what he's gonna do. She knows he'll figure out a way to get her out of her thing.

I'm spiraling in what ifs. What if Lilith is the bad thing here, and she's orchestrating both Marie and Caleb 'cause if she really is Lilith and they're really Adam and Eve's kids, is she trying to get revenge? What if Lilith is the other deity manipulating Marie.. or what if it's Samael or or something being super vindictive if we're going to add in some angels.

WHAT IF WE'RE NICE TO SWANSONG AND WE CAN SAVE HER. :ROFLMAO:
if you're nice to swansong you're gonna die coz she will fall in love with you and the curse of blood will kick in

Mar 29, 2023
No, it's supposed to be that way. It's one scene but she uses magic to show you what would happen if you made some different choices because she wants you to live knowing you could save her. Like you don't already have enough shit going on and it's your job to save everyone
Yeah that scene gave me a bitter taste... On one hand, I really didn't care about brianna that much. I tried to get her NSFW scene but all her scenes are so fucked up, at least from what little I've seen, that I decided to avoid her like a plague. (The whole abuse thing, is not my cup of tea)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But this all raises the question; is it really possible to save her or will she off herself anyway?

edit:

(...)
He is Adam's son, and Marie is Eve's daughter, I don't know how important this is, but it seems to be the reason why Marie tried so hard to "carry" the protagonist, he's weak, he hasn't shown any talent, he hasn't been able to help anyone at all...
(...)
Son of Adam and Daughter of Eve is a title. It's actually Son of Man, since the name Adam is hebrew for Man. The son of man is the title for the first man, the progenitor if you will. IRL that would be Adam himself and Jesus. Same goes for daughter of Eve. It's also a title, but less used.

In Genesis after Adam and Eve's fall, God said to Satan that he would put an enmity between HER and THY seed. (Eve's vs. Satan's descendants). (If you want to look it up, its genesis 3:15)

Last edited:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah that scene gave me a bitter taste... On one hand, I really didn't care about brianna that much. I tried to get her NSFW scene but all her scenes are so fucked up, at least from what little I've seen, that I decided to avoid her like a plague. (The whole abuse thing, is not my cup of tea)
But this all raises the question; is it really possible to save her or will she off herself anyway?

edit:

Son of Adam and Daughter of Eve is a title. It's actually Son of Man, since the name Adam is hebrew for Man. The son of man is the title for the first man, the progenitor if you will. IRL that would be Adam himself and Jesus. Same goes for daughter of Eve. It's also a title, but less used.

In Genesis after Adam and Eve's fall, God said to Satan that he would put an enmity between HER and THY seed. (Eve's vs. Satan's descendants). (If you want to look it up, its genesis 3:15)

Last edited:

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
why am I not surprised you'd fall in love with a voice in your head that doesn't even have a physical body?
Honestly... Lilith should be untouchable. I couldn't think of a path for her without washing down the story like all the other generic stuff here on F95. Maybe Stolen Rose can make it happen.

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
Honestly, brilliant game, I'm trully amazed. It feel a little bit like Sherlock and Moriarty
Thank you, dev.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes