adanu

Mar 28, 2020
The dialogue can be nutty at times.

Chloe hates being hit on all the time by randoms... but is shocked that the MC isn't doing exactly what she wanted him not to do which is hit on her?
Women hate being hit on by 'unattractive' men. Those same women will tell you they'd make an exception the second Chris Hemsworth tried their luck with them.

This is nothing new.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Women hate being hit on by 'unattractive' men. Those same women will tell you they'd make an exception the second Chris Hemsworth tried their luck with them.

This is nothing new.
Actually I take that back because it varies depending on the woman so your statement is only somewhat true. Not every woman wants a Ken doll to come home to or a guy that thinks he's prettier than she is so there's that... but anyway she just comes off as a obnoxious walking contradiction.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
A very good update. However,
While I like that your choices can have major consequences on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't like that the crucial choice is
I never took that option, and had to replay all my playthroughs to fix the outcome.
The only explanation I can think of is that that decision was written before the possible outcomes were thought through, but you can still go back and add a choice, and then for saves loaded from before. say "I made some changes, involving a new choice: did you stop X from happening?"
Also, what is the curse of thorns? If you're with Raine, you're going to want Lilly to explain that one a bit more. Is it only to ever be loved by a single person?

Reactions: AmaroPargo

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
A very good update. However,
While I like that your choices can have major consequences on
I really don't like that the crucial choice is
I never took that option, and had to replay all my playthroughs to fix the outcome.
The only explanation I can think of is that that decision was written before the possible outcomes were thought through, but you can still go back and add a choice, and then for saves loaded from before. say "I made some changes, involving a new choice: did you stop X from happening?"
Also, what is the curse of thorns? If you're with Raine, you're going to want Lilly to explain that one a bit more. Is it only to ever be loved by a single person?
Some people are really into super 'degrading' stuff, and we have no real context for her as it is. Is this more a dig at the grandfathering, or more being judgey of a kink?

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Actually I take that back because it varies depending on the woman so your statement is only somewhat true. Not every woman wants a Ken doll to come home to or a guy that thinks he's prettier than she is so there's that... but anyway she just comes off as a obnoxious walking contradiction.
Exceptions do not make the rule. Trying to argue they are is the epitome of bad faith.

Sep 6, 2021
Some people are really into super 'degrading' stuff, and we have no real context for her as it is. Is this more a dig at the grandfathering, or more being judgey of a kink?
Not sure what you mean about grandfathering, but it doesn't read like a kink. It reads like a broken girl so desperate for a friend that she's willing to do anything. I didn't think she was into being degraded, I felt like she really thought about herself that way.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Not sure what you mean about grandfathering, but it doesn't read like a kink. It reads like a broken girl so desperate for a friend that she's willing to do anything. I didn't think she was into being degraded, I felt like she really thought about herself that way.
This is speculation, not fact.

Secondly, Grandfathering is the act of replacing a cause after the effect is already introduced.

Example: I have a gun and I fired it at someone trying to assault me a minute ago. A time traveler, however, went back and stuck their finger behind the trigger so I could not fire.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This is speculation, not fact.

Secondly, Grandfathering is the act of replacing a cause after the effect is already introduced.

Example: I have a gun and I fired it at someone trying to assault me a minute ago. A time traveler, however, went back and stuck their finger behind the trigger so I could not fire.
Odd, they way I've always seen Grandfathering used is if rules/laws change, some people that had certain rights/privileges are 'Grandfathered' in to hold onto those benefits, and no new folk are allowed to have them. Benefits of seniority, that will eventually retire/die out so eventually the rules will be evenly applied. ( )

You have a source on your definition?

Sep 6, 2021
This is speculation, not fac
All interpretation is speculation, not fact. That doesn't make it invalid.
What is relevant is that I didn't experience it as a kinky scene (for her; I'm sure some of the audience is into it). If I had, I wouldn't much mind the impact that it has on the story. For me, it made me not want to choose that scene, and I doubt I'm alone in that. (Even if you're not with me.)
I still don't know what you're referring to as grandfathering.

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Odd, they way I've always seen Grandfathering used is if rules/laws change, some people that had certain rights/privileges are 'Grandfathered' in to hold onto those benefits, and no new folk are allowed to have them. Benefits of seniority, that will eventually retire/die out so eventually the rules will be evenly applied. ( )

You have a source on your definition?
That's basically the same thing but in a legal context.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Invictus end felt... anticlimactic. I don't know maybe it was suppose to be that way and he never was a main player in the first place. I'm curious to see where this goes next, it's like a itch I have to scratch now. I'm still not sold on any Li yet though which is sad. On a side note, the Dean is gorgeous.

CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
So, the update is good, as the game as a whole, but I don't get one thing
Why do I have multiple versions of an outcome?
I got both Brianna's scenes played in one playthrough, so what exactly happened to her in the end?
Is it because I used gallery mode or something?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Will there be a WT created for this? also can the MC get Marie back and save her? since this is not a harem game it becomes important who we have as a LI
I know Chloe can, and possibly Rayne but would like a list
Is there an ending that has the MC fix things for the better as well an ending to bring back Marie

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arj31

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Will there be a WT created for this? also can the MC get Marie back and save her? since this is not a harem game it becomes important who we have as a LI
I know Chloe can, and possibly Rayne but would like a list
Is there an ending that has the MC fix things for the better as well an ending to bring back Marie
I'm not going to spoil endings here. Marie is a love interest, yes, that much I can say.

does that make you one too???
Eh. Somewhat? Bodycount could be higher if I said yes every time, but in a lot of cases I really didn't want to.

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes