Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Is v0.2.4d coming to itch anytime soon or should I just get it on Patreon?
I literally forgot itch existed.

Just get it on Patreon, itch is more trouble than it's worth. Plus I think Steam gets jealous with having updates on other marketplaces earlier. I'll either take the itch version down or update it only when I update the Steam version.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
Patreon is a no-go for me and I cannot buy it on Steam in my country. So I have to wait for the release here.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
I literally forgot itch existed.

Just get it on Patreon, itch is more trouble than it's worth. Plus I think Steam gets jealous with having updates on other marketplaces earlier. I'll either take the itch version down or update it only when I update the Steam version.
seeing how chapter 1 consisted of 3 days. and the new update is day 4. is is correct to assume each chapter will be 3 days or is it. whatever you feel like at that moment or depending on update size? or perhaps, this is the story i wanna tell in chapter 2 so untill that finale of said story is reached, chapter 2 wont be finished.

just curious what you are basing your chapters on.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
seeing how chapter 1 consisted of 3 days. and the new update is day 4. is is correct to assume each chapter will be 3 days or is it. whatever you feel like at that moment or depending on update size? or perhaps, this is the story i wanna tell in chapter 2 so untill that finale of said story is reached, chapter 2 wont be finished.

just curious what you are basing your chapters on.
I planned 3 days/chapter for Ch1-3 and to have Chapter 4 as the finale with a single release. This may suffer some changes if the story requires it, but I expect I'll keep to it for the most part and deviations will be an exception.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
I planned 3 days/chapter for Ch1-3 and to have Chapter 4 as the finale with a single release. This may suffer some changes if the story requires it, but I expect I'll keep to it for the most part and deviations will be an exception.
alright, thanks for answering. cheers.

Reactions: Stolen_rose

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Won't taking down an entire cult/villain within 5 days be a bit of a stretch for Caleb since he is not that powerful ?
I mean in terms of story telling thats quite an OP MC :unsure: since the Order cant do shit about the cult

block_block_No

Apr 25, 2023

This is the full version, containing Days 1-3 (Chapter 1) and Day 4 as well.

It took a while, but it's finally here. It's different than what we've been doing until now. You'll see. I hope you like it!
If you're wondering why the filesize is more or less the same as Chapter 1, I switched to .avif files for this release and it massively reduced the image size.
Let me know if anything isn't working as it should!
--SR

Mac:
/
PC (Windows/Linux):
/

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

It took a while, but it's finally here. It's different than what we've been doing until now. You'll see. I hope you like it!
If you're wondering why the filesize is more or less the same as Chapter 1, I switched to .avif files for this release and it massively reduced the image size.
--SR

Mac:
PixelDrain / MEGA
PC (Windows/Linux):
PixelDrain / MEGA
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

Jul 28, 2017

--SR

Mac:
PixelDrain / MEGA
PC (Windows/Linux):
PixelDrain / MEGA
14971f4f7458696ee9961f10a28ce77f.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Zero End [v0.2.4d] [StolenRose]

COMPRESSED: