Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Alright, flog me again. I had also downloaded a previous mega share and that wasn't in it.

Fuck me for trying to help right?
Honestly, yes. The pixiv is linked in the first post of this thread. It certainly doesn't need you reposting every month. Spam elsewhere.

On an unrelated note, it appears that ZG has an alternative archive besides the mega that he will be posting. When the kemono page gets updated, we'll be able to see that too, and with any luck it might be easier to re-access with the new months.

• Angry
Reactions: Slitheris

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Gonna facepalm-react me for posting these too?

11/14/22 Actual Rescue Party update 3.1:

p14.jpg p15.jpg p16.jpg p17.jpg p18.jpg p19.jpg p20.jpg

Wasn't trying to spam by posting Pixiv links that went directly to his new releases there, was just trying to point out a source of new material while we all waited for someone to post updates...which I'm doing now.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hoborobo

May 6, 2022

View attachment 2172552 View attachment 2172553 View attachment 2172554 View attachment 2172555 View attachment 2172556 View attachment 2172557 View attachment 2172558

Wasn't trying to spam by posting Pixiv links that went directly to his new releases there, was just trying to point out a source of new material while we all waited for someone to post updates...which I'm doing now.

No, I don't think anyone is going to facepalm you for these. They are helpful and contributive, thank you.

Also from what I've seen checking the kemono "partychan" board it seems like their patreon importer is either not working or working very poorly right now, which is probably why we haven't seen an update. Fingers crossed they get that fixed so we can see the archive links.

Reactions: Herrklauss173

Retts

Dec 17, 2018

View attachment 2172552 View attachment 2172553 View attachment 2172554 View attachment 2172555 View attachment 2172556 View attachment 2172557 View attachment 2172558

Why would someone facepalm when you're posting new content?? Before you were just posting the link to his Pixiv, which everyone can already see.
Also, where did you found those? Are you one of his patreon? Because if you are, please keep posting!

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Why would someone facepalm when you're posting new content?? Before you were just posting the link to his Pixiv, which everyone can already see. ...
Because I wasn't just posting "the link" to his Pixiv, I was posting a link that was specific to new content at Pixiv which wasn't available anywhere else outside of Patreon at that time, I think. And I got all kinds of ire for it. Literally for saying the equivalent of "hey, there's something new at his Pixiv" and pointing to it.

Touchy bunch 'round here.

Reactions: Sergeev2020

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Because I wasn't just posting "the link" to his Pixiv, I was posting a link that was specific to new content at Pixiv which wasn't available anywhere else outside of Patreon at that time, I think. And I got all kinds of ire for it. Literally for saying the equivalent of "hey, there's something new at his Pixiv" and pointing to it.

Touchy bunch 'round here.
The last time you just posted the link to his Pixiv, that was it, when you click on it, his Pixiv opens with the old content on it, not his Patreon content, so I don't understand what you're saying.
And then, after you posted that link, you posted a link to "Actual rescue party: part 4" on his Pixiv, which as I said before, it's old content that was already on the Mega link (meaning on his Patreon) 3 weeks before, so again, I don't understand what you're saying.
And I still don't understand where you took that new content you just posted. From his Patreon?

Slitheris -- It wasn't spam. I think people were probably just having a bad day. Happens to us all, right? Thanks for posting.
It kinda was spam, he posted a useless link to his Pixiv, which everyone already has and it is already posted. And if you go back on this thread, he keeps saying to check his Pixiv because there is new content, even though there isn't any, because all the content on Pixiv is at least 3 weeks older than the new content on Patreon and on the Mega link (not to mention that there are also Patreon exclusives).

Last edited:

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
The last time you just posted the link to his Pixiv, that was it, when you click on it, his Pixiv opens with the old content on it, not his Patreon content, so I don't understand what you're saying.
At the time I posted the link, it went DIRECTLY to the below PIXIV image in my browser, not the artist's general PIXIV page, and that image and a couple following it were NOT in the F95zone mega archive or available anywhere else besides patreon, to my knowledge.

Maybe it works differently for other people, maybe it doesn't work if you don't have a persistent login at PIXIV.

Whatever, I'm done trying to explain it - I tried to share something new and a bunch of you gits flogged me for it. I'll double/triple/quadruple check that anything I intend to post in the future isn't already available.

1668639869959.png

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
At the time I posted the link, it went DIRECTLY to the below PIXIV image in my browser, not the artist's general PIXIV page, and that image and a couple following it were NOT in the F95zone mega archive or available anywhere else besides patreon, to my knowledge.

Maybe it works differently for other people, maybe it doesn't work if you don't have a persistent login at PIXIV.

Whatever, I'm done trying to explain it - I tried to share something new and a bunch of you gits flogged me for it. I'll double/triple/quadruple check that anything I intend to post in the future isn't already available.

View attachment 2174580
I think we can put this entire issue to rest with a simple plan: don't make new posts for Pixiv content. His Pixiv page is linked at the beginning of this thread.

To reiterate what has been said before, many people here are grateful for you sharing those images that are currently NOT on his Pixiv. Sincerely, thank you for that.

Also, if you have the new link to the mega archive, or even better, the new archive he talked about starting this month (I think Google Drive?) that would be very helpful. It may be easier to re-access on a month-by-month basis as things get reset.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018

View attachment 2174580
How many times do I have to tell you?? Do you even read what I write?? That is NOT new! It was on his patreon (and in the Mega link) 3 weeks BEFORE it was posted on Pixiv, and guess why?? Because that's how his Pixiv works! Everything that you find on Pixiv is at least 3 or 4 weeks old.
If you find stuff that ISN'T on Pixiv (meaning it's not free), you are absolutely welcome to post it here, and everyone including me will thank you.

Now please, can you tell me how did you get those pictures that you posted before? Because those are NOT on his Pixiv. Are you one of his patreon?

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
How many times do I have to tell you?? Do you even read what I write?? That is NOT new! It was on his patreon (and in the Mega link) 3 weeks BEFORE it was posted on Pixiv, and guess why?? Because that's how his Pixiv works! Everything that you find on Pixiv is at least 3 or 4 weeks old.
I do read what you write, unfortunately for me....because you're wrong. He posts (now censored) relatively new things on Pixiv.

ALL I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY IS CHECK PIXIV FOR NEW STUFF too, because occasionally you can get new stuff there that you can't anywhere else, besides his Patreon, I guess, AFAIK. That's it.

This image and others from the latest "Actual Rescue Party" update was posted yesterday, 11/16, on his PIXIV - Please show me where else it's been available for 3 weeks prior? Can you stop arguing with me now?:

1668693193597.png

• Angry
Reactions: Retts

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Again, please stop talking about the Pixiv. It is linked. On the front page. People can click that link. It does not need any more posting or commenting on besides that.

The far more relevant topic that slitheris keeps avoiding is where to find the link to either the mega archive or the new (google drive) archive. Please shift your attention to that.

Reactions: Retts

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Again, please stop talking about the Pixiv. It is linked. On the front page. People can click that link. It does not need any more posting or commenting on besides that.

The far more relevant topic that slitheris keeps avoiding is where to find the link to either the mega archive or the new (google drive) archive. Please shift your attention to that.
Don't worry, you're right, it's useless to explain when people have low IQ.

Just stop posting Pixiv stuff, and we're fine.

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
"people have low IQ" may very well include those individuals who feel it necessary to constantly argue and belittle those who are making contributions, so keep that in mind.

Regardless, now that Slitheris is sufficiently upset that he wants to power trip anyway, that means that the topic of new content doesn't matter for a bit until kemono gets updated. Given that, this is the explanation of why you two are bitching like 12 year olds in the first place.

Retts's point is, generally, correct. NOTHING is ever put on Pixiv before it is in the Mega archive linked from ZG's Patreon. The gap in time between it being in that archive and on Pixiv varies, but it is usally 2 weeks to a month, depending on what "story" he is posting. This is why, when you post links to anything from ZG's Pixiv, you are criticized. Any of that content is already posted, since when kemono works, which it has up until now, we have access to uncensored versions much earlier.

The ONE oddity about this particular situation, however, is that after doing "Actual Rescue Party Part 2.3" (I'm using his Patreon numbering, not Pixiv), ZG decided to go back and do new artwork as an in-between of Part 2.2 and Part 2.3. He called this new post "Actual Rescue Party Part 2.3(2)" and most importantly, it was the last post made in October. Since it was less than a week later that he reset the Mega for the new month, it is possible that people did not see that last upload set make it into the Mega. Now comes the unique part. Because of how much attention ZG is giving the "Marine Biology" storyline, but not posting any of that on Pixiv, his "Actual Rescue Party" story is moving pretty fast on Pixiv. Almost catching up. As a result, he used at least one image from Part 2.3(2) in his first Pixiv update for November, making it seem "new" to people that had not been paying sufficiently close attention to the Mega archive we link here.

TL;DR? Pixiv is still pointless to post here. Even this situation still doesn't merit it, because again, Pixiv is linked in first post.

Reactions: ZeroTheEro
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes