Branded-T

Jul 1, 2022
It's a screenshot from a video.
In the Archive, so the Hub where you can view all the CGs you have to go all the way to the left. As in past even the girls you have saved. Then you'll see that you can crouch and keep going 'into' the wall into a hidden alcove where that scene can be viewed. In my game that scene is rather laggy and has a sound desync so unless my game specifically is buggy I think that's why it's hidden.

Tutaco

Oct 4, 2022
View attachment 1862696

Overview:
Equipped with her advanced NX-37 Combat Harness and trusty sidearm,
Solana has ventured out on the border sectors to find her way as a salvage and rescue operator.

During one of her regular runs to the debris fields of the abandoned Zetrian system,
she picks up a distress signal and sets down on an un-surveyed exoplanet to discover the source.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: Karnedraws - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Gallery unlocker

baron1976 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1521574 View attachment 1521575 View attachment 1521576 View attachment 1521577
i wanted to play it at the 10 pof december 2022, wouldn't recommend the one posted at date it seems that it had a virus it installed around six or seven unrelated apps

tenderJuicy

Jun 1, 2022
I made cheats.
It used on . So You must install it.
You may have 64bit version. then, use file. extract to game folder(where exe file exists)
And put attached file("Zetria_cheats.dll") to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. (copy BepInEx and run game one time. then "plugins" folder will be appears. Not appeared? There is a trouble.(try 32bit BepInEx?)

Download or Download

It has noxtek's cheats function. (he will forgive me)

And
F11 : inf HP/Ammo and get Shotgun. Toggle.
Already using noxtek's cheats ? No problem. Just added F11 function.
If you want cheat cores(TokenItems), Turn on cheat and enter stage.

This is plugin of BepInEx. So game version is no matter.(Don't touch the original) May be work on new game version.
v1.1.1 test ok.

VIRUS ? -_-
Fxxx
View attachment 1867902

I don't know why, but when i press f10, my core is still zero, and there's 1 room in the gallery that isn't open yet :((

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
is it me or is this game like really hard... it even took me multiple trys to finish the first level... Second already feels unbeatable so that I gave up for now...

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
is it me or is this game like really hard... it even took me multiple trys to finish the first level... Second already feels unbeatable so that I gave up for now...
Yes, it's you I think. Game is quite easy to cheese if I remember, with animations and ranges being easy to figure out.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Yes, it's you I think. Game is quite easy to cheese if I remember, with animations and ranges being easy to figure out.
oh dear... I gave it another chance and made it to level 4 but its very frustrating for me... dunno what I am doing wrong though... Its just like the most difficult game I have played in the last years...

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Action + Puzzle game, relatively short but it's pretty good.

And here's some stuff I read,

Whether it's a concern matter or not, I'm not sure but once I finished the game, I deleted the save folder

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
I must say, I really like the music for this game. Is there anywhere I can get it separately from the game itself? I poked around the files but they're not easily accessible and I don't have the skills to extract them.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i can confirm that the double-jump is very flacky... at random it doesn't workand its frustrating... I stopped playing too because those unrelyable controls make it too difficult...

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes