MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
If you need a health cheat, the default health value is 4 bytes (10), minus however many hits you've taken.

tbh this game is bad lol. Too many bugs and oversights to list:

Enemies can pop you through walls, crouch+forward kick animation is off, bullets don't fire from the right position while crouched, not enough room to maneuver often, managing your ammo is real important but it's annoying to drop down to a shield girl and waste your shots / get juggled to death.

Also uses up way too much CPU power.
the animations are so crazy good but it the gameplay is really, really awful. its really just a regular game with a hentai gallery. oh well.

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
[...]its really just a regular game with a hentai gallery. oh well.
Honestly, this sums up how I feel about this game. Gameplay and hentai feel separated (Aside from the small animations in the stages where you can heal). It's jarring - maybe it's just me - but in my opinion this would've been better if the enemies had the ability to stun the PC (Old Kincaid style) and take advantage, or something of that sort.
Otherwise, Zetria is solid, and if there were any bugs, I certainly didn't run into any. Combat isn't too satisfying (especially with that accursed shield bunny). Animations are really polished, though!

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
another game where you have to lose to see the H scenes? if so kind of a bummer and count me out.
The healing tentacles are the only H-scene and if ur very very pro u can finish the game without that to. All H-scenes are unlocked by completing each stage and additionally collecting Datacores. Once at "archive" stage u can view all H-scene u hav unlocked.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes