Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So are all the sex scenes in that different gallery style (aside from the tentacles)? Cause honestly I found the normal gameplay graphic style very appealing but I don't care for the completely different one used in the gallery at all.

Reactions: Astrolucidity

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
My man, just have an alt steam account that doesn't activate the friends list section. With all the sweet horny games coming to Steam it's not a bad idea.
or just don't care what people think in general. I put my sex toys out for everyone to see and if they don't want to be there they can leave.

Reactions: Hien
Nov 26, 2020
If someone wants to cheat in this game you can use cheat engine to cheat yourself bullets. You can find amount of bullets u have in the gun and just freeze it. Basically infinite ammo.

Reactions: qepoa

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
This game is amazing! i was interested in the lewds but stayed for the gameplay, it was actually very fun! Very few games having gameplay that is entertaining as the lewds, usually its repetitive nonsense. Would love to see more soon! :)

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
If you need a health cheat, the default health value is 4 bytes (10), minus however many hits you've taken.

tbh this game is bad lol. Too many bugs and oversights to list:

Enemies can pop you through walls, crouch+forward kick animation is off, bullets don't fire from the right position while crouched, not enough room to maneuver often, managing your ammo is real important but it's annoying to drop down to a shield girl and waste your shots / get juggled to death.

Also uses up way too much CPU power.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes