Hobjtc7uo

Nov 26, 2018
im stuck at the end of level 5 near the evacuation zone because one platform is ever so slightly raised and its not possible to jump to where the 2 swtiches for it are. What am i missing?

nvm it fixed when i updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Bardillo

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is the only way to see any H inside the gallery? I don't understand how the monsters start the sex
yes, only in gallery, besides finding heal points (that fuck her to heal her...I want more mechanics like this lmao) and random enemies fucking each other in the levels, but both are pretty rare

ISven

May 19, 2017
Thanks again to all for playing, supporting, writing comments and feedback! The game is also up on itch now as well :

I hope you can add more sex animations. And a sex system ingame (not only in the gallery) (y)

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks again to all for playing, supporting, writing comments and feedback! The game is also up on itch now as well :

I love the attention to detail with the graphics, mate. The game felt like a fun puzzle game to breeze through.

Although, I would like to see some more animations in the branch of how you see they're drawn while, for example restoring your HP in a minimalist pixel-style and the Guardians fucking the Zetrian monsters. More animations like that for the protagonist would be very nice.

Maybe more animation sequences with the monsters taking off her clothes. :p

First level, right side, secret tonnel.
Huh? Does that mean you can't really access this animation anymore once you get the Datacore from this level?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ISven

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Ho-lee fucking shit, a hentai game starring a female protagonist who takes her sexuality into her own hands?! And almost, if not ALL of the sexual content is consensual?!

Why can't we have more of this? No really, why aren't there a boatload more games like this? Just about every hentai game I've come across with a female protag that's actually worth a damn has almost all of its sexual content be about rape or is very questionably consensual, or is about having a prudish girl get corrupted into doing the sex a lot, with her descent into pleasure being treated as something that's degrading, or like the player is forcing her to be such a slut? Where are the games like THIS ONE, where the protag loves sex right from the start and it's NOT treated like it's a bad thing, or something to be ashamed of? Is it just me? If it is, then where all the other games like that?

God I love this. I cannot properly express how happy the existence of this game makes me. I love you Karnedraws, both for making this entertaining game and for making a game with a lady main character that doesn't follow the usual tripe other games with FeMC's seem to be duty-bound to follow.

S'pose I should clarify before I end up unintentionally annoying some people with what I'm saying. I'm not saying that games like the ones I described in the second paragraph suck, or that I hate them. I don't. What I AM saying is that so far, just about all of the games I've seen so far with a female protag have its sex stuff range from dubious consent, to extreme corruption of morals, to seriously demeaning, all the way up to out-and-out rape. (Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia are perfect examples of these.) I'm actually quite alright with those types of games, but it's such a rare thing for me to find a game of this nature that I can't help but express joy and want to know of any others like it. Don't worry, I'm not attacking anyone for what they like when it comes to fictional women and what they get up to in the privacy of their own erotic video games. (Look at my post history and tell me doing that wouldn't be massively hypocritical, huh?)

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ho-lee fucking shit, a hentai game starring a female protagonist who takes her sexuality into her own hands?! And almost, if not ALL of the sexual content is consensual?!

Why can't we have more of this? No really, why aren't there a boatload more games like this? Just about every hentai game I've come across with a female protag that's actually worth a damn has almost all of its sexual content be about rape or is very questionably consensual, or is about having a prudish girl get corrupted into doing the sex a lot, with her descent into pleasure being treated as something that's degrading, or like the player is forcing her to be such a slut? Where are the games like THIS ONE, where the protag loves sex right from the start and it's NOT treated like it's a bad thing, or something to be ashamed of? Is it just me? If it is, then where all the other games like that?

God I love this. I cannot properly express how happy the existence of this game makes me. I love you Karnedraws, both for making this entertaining game and for making a game with a lady main character that doesn't follow the usual tripe other games with FeMC's seem to be duty-bound to follow.

S'pose I should clarify before I end up unintentionally annoying some people with what I'm saying. I'm not saying that games like the ones I described in the second paragraph suck, or that I hate them. I don't. What I AM saying is that so far, just about all of the games I've seen so far with a female protag have its sex stuff range from dubious consent, to extreme corruption of morals, to seriously demeaning, all the way up to out-and-out rape. (Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia are perfect examples of these.) I'm actually quite alright with those types of games, but it's such a rare thing for me to find a game of this nature that I can't help but express joy and want to know of any others like it. Don't worry, I'm not attacking anyone for what they like when it comes to fictional women and what they get up to in the privacy of their own erotic video games. (Look at my post history and tell me doing that wouldn't be massively hypocritical, huh?)
I fucking love games like this as well...I don't know why there are so many rape games and so little consensual ones

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes