Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
(ps: laughing my ass hard at the guys not buying it bc ''buh my friends list... they'll know i jack off..!'' no one cares bro, they do it too.)
I did buy it. I stream on my main profile and my list is shown. In order to keep me from getting banned I don't want any adult games to pop up either accidentally or on purpose. It is one thing to have friends see you playing it but to have social media see it?
Get my drift?

Reactions: punhetas

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
sheesh, people all around asking how to access this and that, I thought it's normal to go around the whole map when you try to figure out where to go but guess I'm weird :|
No, you're not weird. But sometimes one can unintentionally screw oneself over while exploring and puzzle-solving...

View attachment 1868817 Can anyone help me, I can't figure out how to access these buttons to lower the platform to complete level 5/6 not sure which one it is?
Such as this elevator, where I needed to restart the entire level to reset the platform. The platform is supposed to start out at its highest state so that you can access those buttons to lower the platform. finlopp you may need to go to the archive to reset the entire map if restarting the level doesn't work.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
The reviews for this game are pretty inflated. The game is visually stunning and it's clear a ton of love went into it. Movement feels good and it all seems pretty polished.

But it's a pretty bad H-game. No H-content whatsoever except unlocked gallery after completing levels. The puzzles are decent but if you die, you get sent to the beginning and have to do everything all over again which can be quite a slog. Especially since the puzzles are heavily reliant on backtracking and/or looping around stuff.

Actually a really big shame. Could have been so much more.

karnedraws

Aug 17, 2021
i had the same problem you have to restart the entire application
This was a bug and should be fixed if you update.

Also regarding controllers, the latest game version should work reasonably well with an xbox controller layout. Ill keep trying to polish the controller support, but right now you still need a mouse for a few menus etc
Thanks all for the feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek

saitamafreecs

Aug 19, 2020
Can't find the Ninth Datacore. Any Help?
There doesn't seem to be, I got 8 and was able to unlock all of the gallery. Including the final boss animation.
You can see if you got the datacore for the given level from the tech girl. It's greyed out if you haven't collected it yet.
There's no greyed out datacore beside the 9th level.

I'm sure that's all there is to it.
Or that 9th one is super hard to find and the gallery location is even more of a secret.
1655194791463.png

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Are there any keybinds/options while viewing h-scenes in the gallery/archive, or is the only option to zoom in and leave? Each monster only has 1 scene? Thanks.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Are there any keybinds/options while viewing h-scenes in the gallery/archive, or is the only option to zoom in and leave? Each monster only has 1 scene? Thanks.
there's two monsters that have different scenes as separate entries in the gallery, and yes you can only zoom and leave

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Must admit im confused. Is the purpose of beating the levels to unlock the gallery to see the scenes? why are there no h-scenes during combat or anything?

i did a playthrough last patch and found the gameplay to be pretty frustrating. like that the gallery was a lot more satisfying than actually playing the game? is this patch better? are there hscenes if you get "caught" or "die"? or are the hscenes just short little scenes here and there, and you really need to unlock the gallery to keep seeing hscenes?

thanks.

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
Must admit im confused. Is the purpose of beating the levels to unlock the gallery to see the scenes? why are there no h-scenes during combat or anything?

i did a playthrough last patch and found the gameplay to be pretty frustrating. like that the gallery was a lot more satisfying than actually playing the game? is this patch better? are there hscenes if you get "caught" or "die"? or are the hscenes just short little scenes here and there, and you really need to unlock the gallery to keep seeing hscenes?

thanks.
You are correct. There are no combat H-scenes but beating levels unlocks chambers in the hub area/archive (with the up and down teleporters). However, you do find databanks in levels which unlocks scenes every 2 gathered (the area to the right in the hub area). You just need to search around for them. Look for wall tiles that look broken/see through or just crouch against any wall you come across. Also, I didn't find this till a few levels in but there's a secret scene in the hub with a runner that's far to the left through a hidden area. That might be unlocked right from the beginning.

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
seeker_enc_01.png Is this scene in the game? I didn't run across it during my 1.0 playthrough but it's from that version of the game. I didn't play the demos, so I'm not sure if this is the futa stuff people were mentioning earlier. Also, the file name suggests that it should be from one of the databank rewards.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Or that 9th one is super hard to find and the gallery location is even more of a secret.
After you drop down the shaft with the glowing purple tubes, just before the boss checkpoint, go through the fake wall to the left.
There doesn't seem to be anything extra for finding all nine cores though...

Reactions: IMPAQT

sopwolf3

Aug 20, 2019
I did buy it. I stream on my main profile and my list is shown. In order to keep me from getting banned I don't want any adult games to pop up either accidentally or on purpose. It is one thing to have friends see you playing it but to have social media see it?
Get my drift?
Why would this be bannable? I've never experienced this. Avoid streaming explicit scenes (e.g sex, nudity, abuse.), you are fine.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes