Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So... I glanced through the thread and... well... how the eff do you change to the second weapon? Noone asked about it, AFAIS. I mean... There is ammo for it. And I completed the game -and yes, could be my temporal blindness or something; though I did get 7 of the cores immediately, so probably not for lack of looking-, yet didn't find a weapon to pick up.

Am I...mad?
(probably lol)

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
So... I glanced through the thread and... well... how the eff do you change to the second weapon? Noone asked about it, AFAIS. I mean... There is ammo for it. And I completed the game -and yes, could be my temporal blindness or something; though I did get 7 of the cores immediately, so probably not for lack of looking-, yet didn't find a weapon to pick up.

Am I...mad?
(probably lol)
like it says when you get it for the first time, press TAB

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Am I...mad?
(probably lol)
there's a shaft to fall right after the first ammo pickup at like level 2 or 3

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
there's a shaft to fall right after the first ammo pickup at like level 2 or 3
Thanks. Also, does that mean I'm effed if I finished the game without it and got the core for those levels and as such...can't select them any more? Only with new game?

Shit. Guess I completed the game on "make-it-harder-on-yourself-for-being-blind-after-all-and-not-picking-up-the-fucking-shotgun-you-idiot" difficulty.
Oh well...

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
For a game that costs only 2 days worth of lunch money, it's of decent quality. I recommend buying this on Steam if you liked it.

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks. Also, does that mean I'm effed if I finished the game without it and got the core for those levels and as such...can't select them any more? Only with new game?

Shit. Guess I completed the game on "make-it-harder-on-yourself-for-being-blind-after-all-and-not-picking-up-the-fucking-shotgun-you-idiot" difficulty.
Oh well...
I guess that makes two of us. And no way to replay levels if you get the data core, so no going back for it. Oh well.
I had to use CE to do infinite ammo anyway because the inability to disable the default controller input meant that my custom input was reloading whenever I tried to jump otherwise. So I guess it wasn't that much harder.

Now I just need to figure out why the last specimen vault says I need 8 cores, and I have 8 cores, but it still won't let me in.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
any1 got like the complete save? for steam i mean?

Edit: and no it just cuz for gallery. shocking i know. i surprise myself too.

Pal1212

Sep 25, 2017
How do I get into the last door here? I looked everywhere for the datacore in level 9 but I could not find it. Last Door.png Level Select.png

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
I ended up using an online save editor to just edit the save and get a 9th keycard to open the last door, and also to get the shotgun, and also to unlock level 3 again since level 3 has that hidden scene that's not present in the gallery as far as I can tell.
I also read that supposedly the Konami Code ( ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → ? ? Start?) works for unlocking all the data core doors, though maybe that was just in the demo? I couldn't get it to work anyway, but not sure what the B, A inputs would be in this case.

Metal Slime

Aug 16, 2019
Has anyone got a list of the datacore locations? I am struggling to find the one for stage 3. Saved the girl, can't find the datacore.
Data core 3 is right at the end when you are fighting those 2 Guardians. Need to head to the right and crouch after you teleport to them.

Searched floor 9 but couldn't find the 9th core at all.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes