Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
why it said that the game is full/complete but when i open the game it show version 0.3.1???,the game is complete or it is a demo?, i cant understand nothing
1654913484719.png

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Some has cheats for infinite life?,i know that i can see and select the stage but i want clear the stages for myself and it is hard cuz you ded ez,soo a cheat of infinite life should be great

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the game is full 1.0.0 but look like a demo,look empty... in my opinion the game should has sprites when enemies kill you or have grab animations,just clear stage for unlock in the base the animations look sad,no sex game overs animations,no sex traps or any sex interaction outside of the base more than a tentacle or some very weird thing for healt your life and you weird find,no sex interaction with the girls that you save or with any NPC you or monsters with them,in the base you cant do nothing except see the sex animations,no pregnant and no nothing more to do in here,no enough in the base what is the gallery miss some animations that you have in the demo and you can find in some stage like the slime girl.
I hope that the creator add some more in the future,i think that i will wait for * this more *.

Coochiesurgeon

Dec 23, 2021
Got the steam version, can't even make it past the first level because the evacuator room is locked. Anyone had the same issue or am I just doing the level wrong?

Reactions: Oddhi

MisterSatire

Oct 1, 2020
Apparently he has already fixed the bug where you cannot access the last room even though you have all 8 datacores but only that version is on steam. Zetria.png

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, I... It makes sense that this was uploaded so quickly (I bought this game the moment it came out, it hasn't even been 24 hours) but hey, atleast I'm supporting the creator in hopes of more games like this

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes