Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
That's the one I was talking about yeah. It seems like there's a few special scenes scattered around, mostly of the male and female enemies having sex. Too bad it doesn't seem like you can revist levels, though maybe that changes after beating the full game.
On the previous page here, someone uploaded some "cheats". Lets you unlock the full gallery and lets you skip to or revisit levels. I'm only on level 3 or 4 right now but I messed around a bit in level 8 for example.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So... There are two characters/animations missing in the gallery that were previewed in the demo... Anybody got an idea what happened to them? Two Futa scenes to be exact.

View attachment 1863031
View attachment 1863032
Images from the demo, just to be clear...
I saw the slime scene as a hidden bonus in one of the stages, 3rd I think?
How much futa crap is it? Can it be avoided? The game looks great otherwise. I'll see for myself. If it's good I'll buy it
like, uh, just about none? and all sex is avoidable, no need to be a dick about it

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
So... There are two characters/animations missing in the gallery that were previewed in the demo... Anybody got an idea what happened to them? Two Futa scenes to be exact.
Images from the demo, just to be clear...
It seems like there were a few different things that didn't make it in. Like I remember the creator on twitter posting pic related as a design for a researcher, and she wasn't in the game at all as far as I saw, or this bug enemy he posted an animation for once:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really while I enjoyed the game and absolutely loved the h-content it did have, it felt like it could've used a bit more. I remember the dev saying this way mostly his first attempt at doing an h-game like this and planning to do more later, so I really hope he does patches/DLC adding more, or even a sequel, I'd happily pay for more.
Like for example, you spend all game collecting those researchers, see them all gathering one by one, I was hoping to see them joining in with the monsters in the lab or something, but then nothing ever happens with them. Hell, the whole premise is that they were all getting fucked constantly by the creatures in the facility, yet I don't think we see a single one actually having sex, besides maybe that one girl in the hidden chamber above the testing area.

I think the problem is mainly the question of whether its considered rape or not. Could be taken out of several places if its considered rape so the dev cannot sell it there any longer.
I doubt it would be that big an issue, in the game they already justify the researchers getting dragged off and fucked by the experiments with them saying that they were already having tons of sex with them and mostly enjoyed what happened anyways, it would be pretty easy to claim the same thing for the protagonist considering she's already having tons of casual sex with them in her free time, and fucking every random tentacle and dick she sees sticking out of a wall. Just have the monster fuck her, then walk off after it's done with her moaning in pleasure right before the level restarts, maybe have the AI snark at her for enjoying herself too much when she has a job to do.
Though I personally hope that if it's not a problem the author gets a bit rougher with any potential defeat scene, maybe stuff like multiple monsters at once having their way with her. Though I'm admittedly biased, since that Guardian h-scene was by far my favorite.

Last edited:

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Gallery Unlocker
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Zetria_Data\Managed"

F1 to F9 Choose level
F10 Unlocked gallery with infinite cores

(didn't see animations of this quality in a while)
Hey pard, I can't seem to get this to work. I dropped the file into Managed and F1>F10 does nothing. I even deleted all save data and tried taking the game out of full screen, still nothing. Any advice, hoss?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hey pard, I can't seem to get this to work. I dropped the file into Managed and F1>F10 does nothing. I even deleted all save data and tried taking the game out of full screen, still nothing. Any advice, hoss?
you have to unzip it first, and overwrite the dll inside the managed folder

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Gunplay and melee can be better

Edit:
Yeah gunplay can be better than this. Not terrible but lackluster

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes