Jul 18, 2021
this game is juicy <3 im not that of a fan of puzzles though, at one point I got stuck in like the 5th level or something and accidentally dropped the civilian to a hole where i couldn't jump out of... so I just quit and downloaded the gallery unlock lol.

It seems to be finished, I just wish it could've included dp or gangbang scenes :<

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I like it because instead of straight rape, the MC seems to want it.
Also the art is good.
Also you get to fuck if you do good instead of getting to fuck if you fail.
Voiceover is also really good
I'm a bit different I guess..
I like the MC to kind of want it eventually, but I like the slow acceptance of wanting it after she gets molested/groped and then raped..
eventually and secretly the girl starts to realize she likes all the attention, touching, and sex.. I don't mean she actually likes the rape part, but she instead just likes the feelings of sex and touching.. and so she is corrupted in a kind of slow and gradual process so that she doesn't realize it until one day during groping or sex, she is shocked how much she likes it.. but she still doesn't want to admit it until a lot later..
maybe it is just normal corruption that I like but I don't know a lot of games that do it as well as I just described..

also, what I just described would be harder to do in this kind of game.. so I think the easier thing to do in this situation is just defeat rape and stuff like that.. unless the game is a long one, then slow corruption might be possible.. but I haven't seen a long action-type game with slow corruption on this site.. ever.

it's one of the reasons that while I like acerola's stuff.. and i also don't like his stuff.. only 2 of his games handled the corruption a bit better than the others he made.. and that was only if you directly did only a few event sequences.. but even then it was a bit silly compared to the few past games I played with actual good corruption.

I guess scalegarden games are the closest games I've ever played to what I've described.. and a few others that I can't remember because they were not translated and I used google translate to play them.. I've played a lot of games on here over the years.. but most of them don't do what I've described very well.. they are too fast or the female is a slut already for some reason, but they still act like it's corruption.

Ulterior

Oct 14, 2019
Has anyone got a list of the datacore locations? I am struggling to find the one for stage 3. Saved the girl, can't find the datacore.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, goated animations and it has been a while since i have seen such a well made carachter, i really hope that for the next one he will go for a TMSA battle mechanich instead

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
Ok, so i got 8 of those green cells, one for every level other than the 9th, the last tentacle scene should be for 8 green cells, but it wont let me in.
Is there a cell somewhere in the 9th level i wasnt able to find and the sign is just wrong(should be 9 cells instead of 8 to unlock) or is there something wrong with the game?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
hmm okay so what happened to this game? Why is it completed all of a sudden? I remember it still on early versions 0.N something and the number wasn't anything close to finished 1.0

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
I know its marked as completed but I hope the dev adds a small update to view the overworld animations of her healing with the tentacles, I think I've seen like 3 variations but no way to view them quickly

Cuumur

Mar 20, 2022
can't reproduce it brother, HEVC format?
Sorry about that. It was indeed in HEVC codec, I forgot just how widely unsupported the HEVC codec is. Here you go, I've since created a loop and a extended version.

Loop:
-

Extended:
-

Last edited:
Reactions: 614380

suijin

Jun 29, 2017
like, uh, just about none? and all sex is avoidable, no need to be a dick about it
He's not being a dick, he's asking about the game's content based on limited information. He didn't have to call it crap, sure, and he could have done slightly more research before asking, but it's hardly an unreasonable question to ask when everyone else was talking about there being missing futa content earlier in this same thread (as in 'there must have been something to take out in the first place, so did the dev leave anything else in?').

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes