Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does the dev have a page where they post updates? Pixiv and Twitter only has art and animations. It'd be nice to know if I can start hoping for good things about this game

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe i'm confused but the downloads contain a disc image and when clicking install it does nothing...

Also, note that this disc image installed a "Tone" application on my device that registers as malware.

Last edited:

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
Please be aware that the current disc image, pulled from anonfile from the main page yesterday, has a trojan inside of it.
First of all it's not a , it's an . Second where did you even get files from your screenshot. From the looks of it that's probably a game made on RPGM. Are you sure that you replied to the right thread?

Reactions: Propaga
Mar 27, 2018
First of all it's not a , it's an . Second where did you even get files from your screenshot. From the looks of it that's probably a game made on RPGM. Are you sure that you replied to the right thread?
I'm fully aware of the difference between these two things. Regardless, when downloaded, Windows recognizes it as an ISO and wants to mount it to a drive.

I just downloaded it again twice. Here is what we get.
1.png

Once mounted this is what is in it.
2.png

Inside the app folder is another folder called "tone." If you were to run the "Install" shortcut it installs the Tone software. I found it by noticing it in Window's startup programs.
3.png

I was able to get the latest version of the game (void of any issues) from Karnedraw's itch.io here:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm fully aware of the difference between these two things. Regardless, when downloaded, Windows recognizes it as an ISO and wants to mount it to a drive.

View attachment 1651007

Once mounted this is what is in it.
View attachment 1651009

Inside the app folder is another folder called "tone." If you were to run the "Install" shortcut it installs the Tone software. I found it by noticing it in Window's startup programs.
View attachment 1651011

I was able to get the latest version of the game (void of any issues) from Karnedraw's itch.io here:
I'm almost certain I know what happened.
Anonfiles props up another download page very often IN A DIFFERENT TAB. If the download starts in a different tab, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT! It's a completely different download. The download you want has to start on the page in this picture... 1644761197759.png
...and it has to have the name in the picture along with the exact file size for it to be the actual download you want.
For example, I just spammed anonfiles to get this to happen myself, and from this page: 1644761333849.png
...it took me to this page after pressing the download button
1644761361028.png
Beware of this when using anonfiles!

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Beware of this when using anonfiles!
Bit off topic but I'd recommend not only adblockers but extensions that block scripts from running altogether until manually allowed. Very useful when using sites with third party download links like this one, or not being bombarded by millions of images/auto play videos on crappy "news"/ blog sites.

There are quite a few extensions that do this but I can recommend NoScript which works for Firefox or you can manually install it with Chrome dev mode. It probably works for chrome alternatives as well.

It's still important to be careful of what you download but not having the crap that normal adblockers don't block is helpful.

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks everyone. I was aware of the false downloads but for some reason everytime i tried i couldn't get the real download link to generate. That lead me to believe the files were wrong. Oh well. Now I know. Lol. One more reason why I prefer Mega.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Do you know one for google chrome?
I only have adblock now
I haven't looked into it recently but like I said:
I can recommend NoScript which works for Firefox or you can manually install it with Chrome dev mode.
Download NoScript from their website noscript.net and extract it to a place you want to store Chrome extensions. In chrome's manage extensions, there should be a toggle top right for dev mode. Then there should be "load unpacked" in the top left, now you just need to select the folder where you extracted NoScript and enable it.

To be clear, this will render most websites unusable by default until you manually set them and other websites they rely on to trusted. For instance - Twitter relies on twitter.com and twimg.com for images, but I block google analytics since I don't need it.

This is off topic so I won't talk about it further. I hope this might help some people avoid getting viruses or other crap from download links.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I haven't looked into it recently but like I said:

Download NoScript from their website noscript.net and extract it to a place you want to store Chrome extensions. In chrome's manage extensions, there should be a toggle top right for dev mode. Then there should be "load unpacked" in the top left, now you just need to select the folder where you extracted NoScript and enable it.

To be clear, this will render most websites unusable by default until you manually set them and other websites they rely on to trusted. For instance - Twitter relies on twitter.com and twimg.com for images, but I block google analytics since I don't need it.

This is off topic so I won't talk about it further. I hope this might help some people avoid getting viruses or other crap from download links.
Thanks for the info! this could save people a lot of trouble when trying to download pirated stuff, but getting back on track:
The game dev keeps posting new animations for the game on twitter quite often, he posted a little gameplay preview too! gonna post it right away

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes