echo32

Apr 18, 2018
tbh this is my first time posting something like this, i guess i could create my own gofile or pixeldrain file but that sounds like effort so i don't want to do it lol
You can always mention you have an archive of it and wait till a mod asks you for it in a private DM.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
tbh this is my first time posting something like this, i guess i could create my own gofile or pixeldrain file but that sounds like effort so i don't want to do it lol
Never a good idea to upload the actual links. You have to go to original post, then report it for updates. As weird as it sounds. Because by uploading it here, you add traffic to the links. Added traffic to the links on dropbox = they get often times temporarily nuked.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Ill set up a gofile archive and just post it when it's done in four hours lmao
image_2023-06-06_053921094.png
No need. Just remove the post with the link + password. Instead go to the first post. Report it for game update, provide link in more info. Say which months need updating. The mods will update it.

Dropbox is a shit service but zm's banned off half the sites so I guess very little choice. If the traffic is too high, the folders get blocked for everyone. I'm pretty sure it even happened once or twice with this archive in particular so better avoid it. .

Reactions: kdoddie

kdoddie

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 2678255
No need. Just remove the post with the link + password. Instead go to the first post. Report it for game update, provide link in more info. Say which months need updating. The mods will update it.

Dropbox is a shit service but zm's banned off half the sites so I guess very little choice. If the traffic is too high, the folders get blocked for everyone. I'm pretty sure it even happened once or twice with this archive in particular so better avoid it. .
done, thanks for the help

Reactions: echo32 and Cenwen

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
If you need a specific video just look for the month in which the author uploaded the video and then download the file that has the same month and that's it.
Tried using the screenshot upload date to do that but it didnt work out. Any more reliable dates?

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
well, yes its not 100% perfect but nonetheless the Preggo ALTs are sooo hot
and thanks for the upload :love:
In the end, variants will always remain variants :LOL:
I guess in order to make that version specifically different he'd have to have alternate audio and animate the mouth differently for that version.
I did notice that May had very long and complex animation releases. Seems like ZM has been taking those requests for a bit longer anims to heart :sneaky:
Curious what's cooking up in June as the schedule looks like this:
- Mass Effect Jack x Reaper Brute
- Triss Merigold x Chort
- Street Fighter 6 Animation
- Poll Animation (According to stats from supporter chat on discord, Ellie from TLOU2 is winning so it's likely going to be Ellie x Horse as bestiality is unbanned this month)

Reactions: inxs955

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
In the end, variants will always remain variants :LOL:
I guess in order to make that version specifically different he'd have to have alternate audio and animate the mouth differently for that version.
I did notice that May had very long and complex animation releases. Seems like ZM has been taking those requests for a bit longer anims to heart :sneaky:
Curious what's cooking up in June as the schedule looks like this:
- Mass Effect Jack x Reaper Brute
- Triss Merigold x Chort
- Street Fighter 6 Animation
- Poll Animation (According to stats from supporter chat on discord, Ellie from TLOU2 is winning so it's likely going to be Ellie x Horse as bestiality is unbanned this month)
Do you mean, Triss will have her animation? Or she is one of the contestants for voting?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Do you mean, Triss will have her animation? Or she is one of the contestants for voting?
Oh yeah. Triss is getting an animation this month. Pretty much guaranteed because Yennefer didn't win in polls.
Triss wasn't voted. It's just ZM deciding to to an anim with her. The one who got voted is Ellie. Each month is 3 animations done by ZM, 1 anim voted on by patrons/subs.

Reactions: arben245

arben245

Mar 2, 2020
Oh yeah. Triss is getting an animation this month. Pretty much guaranteed because Yennefer didn't win in polls.
Triss wasn't voted. It's just ZM deciding to to an anim with her. The one who got voted is Ellie. Each month is 3 animations done by ZM, 1 anim voted on by patrons/subs.
FUKYIEEEAH! Thank you dude, I knew my day will come. Sad it’s a single pose mini animation, but better than nothing. I’m obsessed with monstafucka or stallonfucka Triss and all there is with her now - is a mediocre futa or bimboficated futa, so tired of this crap. :sick: I know: different people, different tastes, but only futa…It’s just boring, not even mention it’s usually poorly made.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
FUKYIEEEAH! Thank you dude, I knew my day will come. Sad it’s a single pose mini animation, but better than nothing. I’m obsessed with monstafucka or stallonfucka Triss and all there is with her now - is a mediocre futa or bimboficated futa, so tired of this crap. :sick: I know: different people, different tastes, but only futa…It’s just boring, not even mention it’s usually poorly made.
You're welcome!
I'm pretty sure that in future there will be even more content because witcher seems to be relatively popular with fans. Triss is at the last place though. :(
Order goes by:
Ciri
Yennefer
Triss

Maybe there can be more next month? But I kind of doubt it. Considering witcher gals will have to go through Jaina and collective horniness of Street Fighter 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Pie and att88

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Guys, where can I find alternative versions of the video? specifically pregnant. More specifically Lady Sif and Fenrir.
But also I want to find pregnant alt versions

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Whatever happened to slavbruh? I know they had said they were taking a break from sharing ZM's content until after New Year's. I'm just wondering if they're doing ok.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes