Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Hes working on a Big Project atm but im not subbed anymore for 2 Months idk how far hes with this one...
Yeah, the progress is slow. This year he went different route for the movie. From last year I remember that he took basically 3 weeks for regular anims (meaning he made only 3 + variants). While last week was reserved for the movie. That's why it got out so fast.
This year he's making 4 anims. No idea how many days he works as leftover on the movie but that's reason why it's slow.
Any official news should be probably out around 28th with the end of the month report. I can post it later once it's out.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Someone give this man a raise. Or a salary. He needs compensation for all the work he puts in.
This one has some mad effort in it. I imagine the whole horn and cock growth part + skin change wasn't easy to make. Good audios design too. Shame he doesn't do swaps with lore characters though. I imagine there's some technical difficulties otherwise it would be cool to have lore characters swapped as variations.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Animation is a lot of damn work and unless you're hellbent on making movies, consistently posting shorter content is better. It's been also several times on the thread said that he simply doesn't like making longer projects as he loses interest. On top of that, longer projects make zero sense for him because he makes variants.
I'll take dozen of shorter anims rather than gem such is Zm burning out from doing animations he doesn't like making.
I'm fine with the short animations, I just wish he'd add a cumshot or creampie at the end for some of them.

Reactions: RGZ34

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Next month's schedule
Hey there! :3
Not much has been planned at the moment for next month but I'm considering to work on 3 animations instead of 4 OR make 4 standard animations instead of intro/multi angle. Every month I keep telling myself to save more time to work on the movie but every month I keep making very hard animations which takes way too much time from the movie. I will see what fits :3

Next animation:
Again guys, sorry for being so late this month but this month's animations were veeeery hard to both animate and render ;-;
Aloy animation is fully finished and voiced. I'll spend tomorrow's day rendering it and then release it! :D

Movie Update:
As I said in the previous section, unfortunately I haven't been able to save much time the last 2 months to work on the movie. I do think it's taking a bit too long to finish so in the next 2 months I want to focus on finishing it fully. So I can both finally release the movie and get a bit more rest since the movie projects takes all my free time. For those who doesn't know, the movie is being worked on only in my free time when I'm not working on the monthly schedule.
There, I did say that I'll post an update once zm does the end of the month update. Not much to work off tbh but hey, that's it.
I hope he does actually do 3 animations and uses rest of the time on the movie. Both for the movie to be out but also for him to have some more free time. Kind of wish that some of the other animators had output like this :(

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
That electric shock was really hot. Reminds me of one of my favorite animations, Handler with Kirin.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes