Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Yeah, surprising I bet when the artist is always here under an alt.
Not sure about an alt but I do know that he has his own account here. Like the official one. But if it's a nudge that I'm ZM, than you're very, very incorrect. I just post ZM's official stuff and help him out, as I've done over span of 3 years.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure about an alt but I do know that he has his own account here. Like the official one. But if it's a nudge that I'm ZM, than you're very, very incorrect. I just post ZM's official stuff and help him out, as I've done over span of 3 years.
Hey newbie.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Qinne

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Sure thing zmsfm.

• Angry
Reactions: L☹VE and Qinne

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the voice actress doing the voice for the scene where Jill, i think its her or Lara, gets almost in an accident in a stable?

Last edited:

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the voice actress doing the voice for the scene where Jill, i think its her or Lara, gets almost in an accident in a stable?
If you mean from that latest post, it's Macstar. I can't remember any other anim that he's animated with an ''accident''.
ZM tends to credit the VAs, unless there's few which don't want to be credited due to beast contents.

If it's not it, here's what you can do though.
Go on rule34.xxx, find zmsfm tag, find the animation you meant. Click on the source. Source is twitter with VA's twitter being credited :unsure:

Hope it helps :)

Qinne

Sep 19, 2021
Viger, I am pretty sure that ZM never did any futa. I know that at some point, futa variants may become a possibility for animations. But like, no idea how appealing would it be for people to see futa being railed by something. Not the character being railed by a futa.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes