JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
firefox_pGTLnrCkTv.png
In D&D 5E the gnoll is created when hyenas feast upon humanoids slain by other gnolls, they become fat and bloated until eventually later transforming into said gnoll. these wow gnolls are stupidly inefficient breeding with women one at a time :rolleyes: animation was okay i guess, wasn't expecting a hentai-style gangbang or anything, more breeding and less talking is needed (y).

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I suppose the french chick didn't wink at me this time. But she did at others. Lucky bastards. :)
The quality of the animation is again excellent, tho.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
grabbed the 200mb file and was like hmm, then i opened it and its like 8 variants + outros :sneaky:
i saw the pregnant + tanned and thought damn, if he only done a pregnant, tanned with big breasts and pubic hair, being fucked by futa versions of themselves, that would of been chef's kiss.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
grabbed the 200mb file and was like hmm, then i opened it and its like 8 variants + outros :sneaky:
i saw the pregnant + tanned and thought damn, if he only done a pregnant, tanned with big breasts and pubic hair, being fucked by futa versions of themselves, that would of been chef's kiss.
yea i'm not even a big futa fan and I would have preferred that. could not care less about the male characters in boringwatch

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
It seems clear to me that ZM is trying to please everyone (a very hard thing to do) and this last two OW were for the vanilla straight crowd, male butt shot notwithstanding o_O. It also seems clear to me that ZM stands for "Zany Mofo", so I've long since quit trying to make sense of his releases.
Ya he does, and it's a nearly impossible Goal.

Reactions: Cenwen and jtemper

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It seems clear to me that ZM is trying to please everyone (a very hard thing to do) and this last two OW were for the vanilla straight crowd, male butt shot notwithstanding o_O. It also seems clear to me that ZM stands for "Zany Mofo", so I've long since quit trying to make sense of his releases.
It's completely pointless to try make sense of them. Always sprinkles variety of content here and there throughout the year that he's comfortable with doing. What helps is at least discord. Give or take, it does have the monthly schedule there.
For this month alone, there's Loba and werewolf left. Followed by hermione and werewolf instantloss.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes