indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
In Her New Memory I saw that you could get a quick ending if you put in the girls real name I want to see it so can someone give me her real name?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm missing two CGs. Can someone tell me how to promote it?
First is from completing all levels of the cooking mini game, guessing the last is either the dog or engagement. The last two need a lot of days to have passed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Small hotfix...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her New Memory 0.9.591 -

Edit - And again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How many days to unlock the 2nd to the last CG?
Depends on which it actually is I'm not close to either but have done almost everything else. Getting the dog needs at least one hundred and eighty in game days, and a Sunday. The engagement a whole year. Also other events first but they should have happened by then.

Reactions: SerJuander

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Other games of this style? I'm going more than 100 days and I can't complete the gallery T_T

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...do you know if the requirements were updated?
Don't think anything's changed, I only triggered her actually arriving recently when the second car was added in. Does have to be a weekend, so after the picnic you have to wait at least a week.
Other games of this style? I'm going more than 100 days and I can't complete the gallery...
You probably need to go a for whole year for the whole (so far) gallery, or at the least half of one. For similar games have a look at (most) of the games in this recommendation thread.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Don't think anything's changed, I only triggered her actually arriving recently when the second car was added in. Does have to be a weekend, so after the picnic you have to wait at least a week.

You probably need to go a for whole year for the whole (so far) gallery, or at the least half of one. For similar games have a look at (most) of the games in this recommendation thread.

I have tried several things, I even have both cars, only the picnic was unlocked, but no sign of the sister: D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have tried several things, I even have both cars, only the picnic was unlocked, but no sign of the sister: D
I was going to say the only issue is the day. But you don't seem to have done the Christmas event, you need that for the previous sister event to the one that needs the picnic. That should happen a few days after Christmas is triggered, by the tree and decorations being up and the girl in Christmas clothes.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I was going to say the only issue is the day. But you don't seem to have done the Christmas event, you need that for the previous sister event to the one that needs the picnic. That should happen a few days after Christmas is triggered, by the tree and decorations being up and the girl in Christmas clothes.
is there a halloween event? Because since I'm going about 180 days, I don't know how long until Christmas, since we didn't even get to Halloween: D

I had the picnic several weeks ago, when I got the car, the other thing to unlock more scenes at work, are there any requirements? I am with the position of CEO : D

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a halloween event...
Sorry missed the alert... There's Christmas. Halloween, Valentines day and the follow up White day. none are triggered by a actual date it's pretty much just dress up and wait, except for White day being a set time after Valentines.

Christmas needs you to dress her and the house up, also to have done the sex in the wood event. I remember this being a pain and having her sitting around in a Christmas sweeter for days before it triggered.

Halloween just needs the kiss under the tree event, and for the girls to be dressed in a Halloween costume. Valentines day needs two hundred relationship and her to be dressed in a February dress, White day should happen thirty days after.

If you haven't done Christmas yet it will block a lot of events.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Sorry missed the alert... There's Christmas. Halloween, Valentines day and the follow up White day. none are triggered by a actual date it's pretty much just dress up and wait, except for White day being a set time after Valentines.

Christmas needs you to dress her and the house up, also to have done the sex in the wood event. I remember this being a pain and having her sitting around in a Christmas sweeter for days before it triggered.

Halloween just needs the kiss under the tree event, and for the girls to be dressed in a Halloween costume. Valentines day needs two hundred relationship and her to be dressed in a February dress, White day should happen thirty days after.

If you haven't done Christmas yet it will block a lot of events.
I finished all those events, there I read something of commitment, does that event exist? how is it unlocked? I stayed in 230 days: D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Headpats...
Her New Memory 0.9.79 -
Workupload was being slow -

Edit - Hotfixes, hotfixes and hotfixes. Also hotfixes.

Last edited: