• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how unlock this imagen CG ??
It's her birthday present. you've gone on vacation, so you should just need one hundred and eighty game days to have passed and a Sunday to get the event.

Edit - Oops forgot the ty.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When will there be an update ? Already 0.9.79 out
They're only tiny bug fixes, and it's possible a actual content update could happen soon. I'll update the 0.9.77 link. If you meant the opening post though every time I though about reporting it one of the little hotfixes appear.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The version currently in the opening post was ported by caxhub, with the way the developer does their hotfixes I'm never sure when to report the update. If your playing their port maybe report my post as a update.

Think used to port it but haven't looked there for a while, and it's Ren'Py so there's maybe .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got beaten to posting the update, here's the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.0.0 isn't the end though. Not only is there going to be the BDSM DLC they already mentioned, but also another update to the base game after that releases. The rest of the...

Reactions: ashFist

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Some console commands for Her New Memory back here, and the first of the hotfixes...
Her New Memory 1.0.6 -

That cosplay though... Tempted to post a screenshot, but I don't want to spoil it too much. Just in case it confuses anyone else, her eye colour is in the actual game setting menu.

Edit - ...And the second, and third. The fourth and fifth. They just keep coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balerick and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Added "Adopt a kitty" event;
Do you know the activation conditions? It is the only event that has not been unlocked yet, thanks