tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Any chance someone could upload Her new memory with the newest patch (think it's 1.09) and with the bdsm dlc?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone maybe posted the DLC above but seems it's gone now. Didn't notice their post count, so it's possible I saw it before it got hidden for the first three post check. Or for some reason they deleted it. I'm thinking about getting it...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apparently you need all the sex scenes except the wedding and kitchen to get started on your dungeon. Don't know if it was what I did this time or not, but starting it up is not trigger Steam....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her New Memory 1.0.998 with BDSM DLC 1.0.1 -

Edit - Updated.

Last edited:

fehyth

Apr 26, 2020
Someone maybe posted the DLC above but seems it's gone now. Didn't notice their post count, so it's possible I saw it before it got hidden for the first three post check. Or for some reason they deleted it. I'm thinking about getting it...
yeah i posted it but for some reason it dissapeared, i was gonna to repost but since you got it its alright, maybe i deleted by mistake since i was cleaning some of my posts on the forum, sorry

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
Apparently you need all the sex scenes except the wedding and kitchen to get started on your dungeon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her New Memory 1.0.996 with BDSM DLC 1.0.0 - Workupload

Don't know if it was what I did this time or not, but starting it up is not trigger Steam.
Hell yeah imma play it after i done with my work thank you mate

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't seen adult games online since HTML5 wiped out just about every web site (they were still using .swf or flash).

The sites still exist but they're dead, the only one that has seemed to keep up has been newgrounds.com, but it seems as if a lot of the adult games are online versions of Ren' py and RPG Maker that you can find on F95. I really haven't bothered with any online sites since I've been on F95.

Since you get the occasional posts like this game, not just 'a' game but a bundle!

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Zodiacus Game Buindle [1.0.998BD] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (965 MB/ 129 MB) : ,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC7

Image Quality: ~70%.
Compressed version can anyone ask someone to pin it to OP

Last edited:

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Why not, working for me just fine in joi play, i used compressed version
Tried that too, it loads up the main menu but it crashes after clicking stuff in settings and when clicking new game.
Other games work fine btw.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Tried that too, it loads up the main menu but it crashes after clicking stuff in settings and when clicking new game.
Other games work fine btw.
Have you tried updating joi play, and it's renpy addon? Cause it works flawlessly in my phone.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
After a year you'll propose, the marriage should be in the next (1.0) update.
You mean, like, 365 in-game days...?!? Bloody hell, I'd like to see the BDSM scenes but I'm absolutely not ready for that kind of commitment - I'm 60 days in and I died of boredom several dozen times already. This is the absolute grindiest "game" I ever played - screw that noise, life is too short to put up with this shit.