TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to setup steamworkshopuplouder?
Steam Workshop Uploader is for you to upload your mods you've made to the workshop, not download them. If that is what you want to do there is a guide in the community guides.

Otherwise here's all the mods except for the basic nude one. New clothes, the nude outfit and eye colours...

Mods -

If you put the folders (maybe the folder from inside the numbered ones) in the mod folder they might work.

progamer3756

Sep 6, 2021
i have been trying to unlock the gallery for this game thru code/cheats, but nothing seems to be working :/
can anyone help? don't wanna spend hours on getting all of them

Jan 17, 2022
Steam Workshop Uploader is for you to upload your mods you've made to the workshop, not download them. If that is what you want to do there is a guide in the community guides.

Otherwise here's all the mods except for the basic nude one. New clothes, the nude outfit and eye colours...

Mods - Workupload

If you put the folders (maybe the folder from inside the numbered ones) in the mod folder they might work.
The download link crashed, and I couldn't download it

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Her New Memory is soooo good, mixing it in collection with puzzles dosen't do game justice.
Also there should be Complete tag, because game is 100% finished product, with a proper good ending and even DLC.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I couldve been more specific, I was referring to the full game above. Specifically Her New Memory
The game in the opening post is a .rar it's a different type of compressed achieve, you will need a program like or to extract it. If you really want a .zip get it here, but you will find more .rar (and 7z) files around.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

Linkinot

Jun 12, 2023
can someone help me i get "unexpected error " while playing her new memory during day 6 while going to work it apears when "you got a new message"