ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Slight difference in image quality but nothing horrifying.
i already try the compressed version, all the GC looks alright, i cannot say the same of the animations but everything looks good, i hope the 5 GB version would look greater than this one but for 1.5 GB im fine

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Nice game..
Could anyone be kind to clear something to me please :
How many endings are there and which is best ?
Is there a happy ending with both Zoe and her girlfriend ? and how to get it ?
Thanks

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before choosing to betray or not the Vampire Mother? I overwrote mine by mistake and wanted to try the other path. thanks in advance!

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a guide or a walkthrough to this, because I accidentally skipped like what I was supposed to do next text and now I'm lost.

plus I want to try and unlock all the endings and would hope that a guide would help

Reactions: kinuel

gatoconak

Oct 1, 2017
why when I save the game and then close it, next time I open it there aren't saves? Are saves not available or something? I mean, there are like 9h of gameplay, I cant play them all in a row.
Thanks in advance

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I tried searching for a walkthrough but didn't find any, so can someone please say what are the endings available and how to get them?
The game is nice but sometimes it feels like i am playing it blind...hehehe

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Someone can explain why everybody is ignoring at the guys that are asking for a walkthrough?
All people here are so intelligent that ignore to the others that claim some help?
Oh my god..

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess not much people left to follow this thread, so that's reason for silence. As for what I know there is no walk for this game. Nobody made it. I played long time ago and almost forgot what, where and how to do and only ending I managed to achieve is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, he never did that for any of his previous 4-5 games. He just recently started with some basic wk for this new game of his - Lancaster Boarding House.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes