danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I will say this guy has a few completes on his games at least. It is not to everyones tastes ( I am not into female MCs) , but I will say he does finish. I believe he onto his next adventure. GFA is shaping up to be a good choose your own adventure.
gfa?

215303j

After i found this girl when her BF wanted to rape her, my game crash, saves are deleter idk
Anyone help?
If you mean at the frat party in the beginning of the game, I guess that's a bug.
Just avoid saving while at that party. After the party you'll be able to save again.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
im stuck at the midir village after talking to padre what do i do after that dont see anyone else to talk to
I have a problem with the padre, too. After he had sex with his daughter Fiona there is nothing to select in the Midir village. The only thing I can do: leave the village.
I would be thankful for some tips. :)

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
@YuriNeko so its ultimately, that the game still punishing lesbian gameplay? :(
hmn iam not really likley to replay, just to see such negative shit again.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck in the Hippie-Camp after the two (one) Sex-Scene of Zoe and the one of her stepsister.
There is no way to get out or find something to do. Please help.
I Play the compressed version of the game.

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I have a problem with the padre, too. After he had sex with his daughter Fiona there is nothing to select in the Midir village. The only thing I can do: leave the village.
I would be thankful for some tips. :)
If you have done all the other quests like Path of Depravity there is nothing more to do this day. So you only can leave Midir this time.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck in the Hippie-Camp after the two (one) Sex-Scene of Zoe and the one of her stepsister.
There is no way to get out or find something to do. Please help.
I Play the compressed version of the game.

Thank you in advance

I found it by myself - talking to red haired girl in front of the cabin (I needed some tries)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know how can I reach these images?

00ZWD11.png 00ZWDC3a.png 00ZWdSx100.png 00ZWDTSx00.png

Or even better: Anyone has a save prior to this? I played trying to get the lust ending (which I did), but never got this scene.

Reactions: asd33asd33

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Never tried this game before the full version. Found it tonight, played it for a couple hours, a lot more to go... Easily one of the best games on here.

Reactions: Freki

Sweedanya

Jul 22, 2017
Does anybody know how to advance the lust path once you reach midir? I have seemingly done everything, and yet I can't find any new content after that, no teleportation ring, no getting the captain angry. I have clearly missed something (for two nights in a row) and I haven't a clue what it is.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Complete Ending in this game is absolutely awful im already ignoring blackmailing for half the game ( i took the Faye full with Zoe Sophie ending wtf was that. Zoe's ''training'' banging on every sides with dudes and out of nowhere she comes back for sophie to bang with some warlock.). I think like the last days(or chapters) were written in a big rush or without any good ideas - Zoe's complete changing attitude in 1 day going into incest, yoga ignoring sophie relationship taking some threesome with virgin lady. mind blown and many loose ends amongs many other stupid and weird things happening like this one at camping with drugs guys, Zoe's out of nowhere going into g/g action(no choice there somehow just to rush some bs) when theres so much going on just to get recorded or what about the events that happened during the winter trip and someone wanting that the two flying ladies forgot what happened that night and many many other things(maybe i missed something but dunno. Checked all the pictures, animations.) One more thing - Sophie telling MC that she was cheating on her, i ask when? When you always says no to sleeping with people, not sleeping with Max and Maria ever yet somehow it counts like that, even Zoe later in the game says something that she wasnt faithful i again ask when? In my game she was when i had the choice. Many black holes in the story like this. Nothing like ''the middle'' ending choice with one person peaceful, no vampire etc and ending the war somehow. Liked the beginning of the game but got tired of the not consistent story, ideas that dev had in mind later in the game. Played through all because i was just curious. At least game was completed. Still recommend to check out if you have nothing else to do or play tho.

PS: i think from all that there is, going full vampire mode with sophie optional ending is the way to go. damn with all the sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: anton Garrick

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing this game and since there is no walk-through I do have some questions:

- What are you supposed to do when you get the naked pictures on your phone? I tried finding an ATM to wire money as the text said but did not find any.

- I'm going full Lust and on day one you have sex with the head Demon, on day two you have the Mistress of Pain training. And on day 3 you can go to Midir village and do a couple of quests (sleep fruit, fiona/padre, statue kissing, contortionist sex, pain girl).
Now on day 4 there is nothing new for me to do? Did I miss something?

Reactions: kongflcl
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes