Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. Think I played up to V9 but it ended because I forgot to do the text side missions. Also had the problem that I didn't have time to visit the Faeland for the book to give to the Demon lady. Keep an eye out of those if you're starting fresh as it seems you could miss some awesome content.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know if there's an actual ending where you can stay with a single character?
All of the endings I got didn't please me much, as you were just fucking people left and right.

Just one where you decide to stay home perhaps and romance only one person?
The whole thing about being a slut/nympho around everyone doesn't really satisfy me :L

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i think i found a bug in the Faye quest where Zoe has to retrieve a book from the goblins. if you refuse sex and get god for them there is no way to left the place and go back to Fir

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
i think i found a bug in the Faye quest where Zoe has to retrieve a book from the goblins. if you refuse sex and get god for them there is no way to left the place and go back to Fir
I used the necklace power to teleport back to Fir. If you don't have that you might be fucked lol.

Reactions: rick87

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The creator should really make a walkthrough for this game. It's quite hard to find all the different endings.

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I got the ending i liked, good side. Screwed around a bit but mostly good. Was a bit aprubt i think. :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I got the ending i liked, good side. Screwed around a bit but mostly good. Was a bit aprubt i think. :)
same...loved the sophie romance, was happy it went all the way to the end, not quite what I was wanting but still a decent end with them both together. biggest issue was that abrupt end lol
Overall I enjoyed the game Daniel k did a great job with the story and characters.
Zoe and sophie were quite stunning. I was a bit mad when she was turned into a vamp and I thought that was gonna be the end for her with zoe.I may play it again and go lust this time. I have no idea of how many endings there are but I got the princess end which I thought was decent.

reading this makes my eyes hurt...my typing is horrendous:extremelyhappy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfie3DX

Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
same...loved the sophie romance, was happy it went all the way to the end, not quite what I was wanting but still a decent end with them both together. biggest issue was that abrupt end lol
Overall I enjoyed the game Daniel k did a great job with the story and characters.
Zoe and sophie were quite stunning. I was a bit mad when she was turned into a vamp and I thought that was gonna be the end for her with zoe.I may play it again and go lust this time. I have no idea of how many endings there are but I got the princess end which I thought was decent.

reading this makes my eyes hurt...my typing is horrendous:extremelyhappy:
That´s exactly the way i see it! Zoe and sophie are perfect for each other! =D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
As far as stories go...zoes temptation and coceter chronicles are my favorite.

@OldDirtyGrinder....are you talking about that random text that you get about the 24/7 girl nude pics?If so...I'm wondering about that aswell.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
That´s exactly the way i see it! Zoe and sophie are perfect for each other! =D
I also really liked Sophie, but the endings left a bitter taste since you were forced into threesome's.
You could clearly see Sophie being displeased about it as well.

Should have been optional whether to end with open or closed relationship.
That's my opinion at least.

Reactions: Wolfie3DX

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I played two paths, one pure lust and one pure fae. I guess I missed some content that way (like the book for Hestia) but it was a nice game overall. I think the "good" ending was a little better, I was hoping that the "bad" one would be a little more... lustful. Anyway, I wanted to ask about the alternative endings, I got the slave in Midir, the vampire and the Europe endings, are there any more?

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
After i found this girl when her BF wanted to rape her, my game crash, saves are deleter idk
Anyone help?

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
In basic it was good. But I'm a little disappointed with the lust ending on family side. I expected a little bit more lust there. Oh well, if that's how the creator see the end of the story, that's how it is. Anyway it was a good game.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes