Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Played as far as i can on the good side now playing the evil side, Awesome game thank you for sharing

D

Deleted member 2758

Played as far as i can on the good side now playing the evil side, Awesome game thank you for sharing
Could you upload that save at the end of good path, we have already save at the end of evil path couple of posts back. Thx

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
unfortunately i overwrote it by mistake err under the influence of a vodka or 2 will try to get another play through in before weekend

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Please keep the thread on topic. We know 0.9d/0.9e is out, when there are links we will update the OP. Until then, replies like "+1", "0.9e please", "where is 0.9e?!!?" etc will be removed as they spam the thread.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I'm gonna do a fresh start of the game this week end, if we get at least the 0.9d.
I'll try to upload saves for day 9 with both demon and angel quest valided for future endings to your choice.

Reactions: Deleted member 2758

Fietswiel

Jul 29, 2017
I think I need to go to the hospital, but I don't know how to get there. I can not go further than the bar and the church.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I think I need to go to the hospital, but I don't know how to get there. I can not go further than the bar and the church.
There's more event in the hospital so I don't know which one do you need. If you can't go there on foot try to talk with someone or call someone.

Possible events you need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teridil

May 28, 2017
You can only go there by car, so you should watch for a car in front of the house or at the gas station i think.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Hate to be a bother, but would anyone be able to make a torrent of the full game? I'm super late to the party on this game and MEGA is being annoying when I try and download the full 4gb

Reactions: DV

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Would someone please update new verson's? Don't mean to be rude!
If a member of the community had a copy of 0.9e then they would upload it without being prompted by others, we will just need to wait patiently until someone has it to upload.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
since no one still haven't found a newer version...
by request here it is
Zoe's Temptations 0.9c by Pepé Le Pew (1.4GB)
compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- -
you-re-welcome.png

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes