Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Theres a software called MegaDownloader to bypass the download limit. Google it.

Very annoying when it happened to me. Got to 3 gig and boom, download limit :( Sheesh, another 200mb to go

@TCMS: since the game is >3 gig, could you put an 'advisory/note' under the mega link in 1st post to use MegaDownloader.

Mega seems to have countered the ability to bypass limits with that app, since I'm getting "bandwidth limit exceeded" errors when using it.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Do we have a torrent of the latest version?. I can't download the mega for this version or the last.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I downloaded the 0.9c link in the first page, but when I tried to extract it a bunch of errors came up. Any suggestions?

if95

May 3, 2017
Please continue to seed until v0.9d comes out

Torrent for Zoe's Temptations v0.9c 7z 4GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google Drive Link

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I tried this game and ended up savin A LOT because of the game crashes. Then in the end of day 4 (i think... it's the daysophie turns into a vampire) , after going to mara's place, when i wake up i end up being stuck in my bed with the same filter as mara's place (rain inside the room etc). Is this normal at this stage of the game ? Common bug ?
Hi! I was stuck at that scene too. I do not know if this bug is fixed in newer versions since I play from a later save due to the many on the fly crashes, but there is a way to get around the bug. Before you get at this point in the game, you need to gain the ability to travel between the worlds. Then you either travel home with using this ability or if you are already stuck "teleport" out with it and come back.

D

Deleted member 2758

Since 0.9d will be here soon, can anyone upload a evil path save at the end of 0.9c version
Thx in advance

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes