vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The changelog would have to be
Version 0.9a Changelog:
– Normal life exclusive update (No Midir or Fir content)

– 200+ Images!
– A new optional ending during the normal life of Zoe!
– Around 45 minutes of gameplay, more or less depending on your play style.
– Lots of animated scenes, new sound effects, better immersion!
– Advanced the mannequin quest.
– Advanced the text message quest.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Andy if you have changelog it would be very nice
You forgot to update the game info and publish a comment saying it was updated by you... Please don't forget next time :)

Updated OP info and added changelog.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
anyone can share a save on end of 0.8 ?and the random save when i leave midir ,get bugged on the bed,my pc went to fix ,so im using other pc :/

Reactions: Rock Nader

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Also bugged on the bed. If anyone can share a save would be appreciatted.
If the bug is after leaving the dreamworld there might be a chance the content ended there....the dev used to finished the updates like that before...now he just uses "GAME OVER" dont know why it happend to your version

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Guys can any of you share a save from 0.8 or v0.9? I'd really thank you cuz i formatted my pc and lost it all....

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Two versions available, full and update only.
Cannot guarantee that the update only will work 100% without errors, but I guess it should work fine.

Full version:

Update only (apply on top of 0.9A):

Note: Contains two random save files, so please share proper save files if you have them.

FYI: Full game - 3.72GB, update only - 426MB.

Changelog V.0.9b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know at witch moment of the game Zoe find herself cage and pregnant ? I don't fin this moment in the game, help !

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
The scene I'm looking for is the one where Zoe is encaged by a creature with horns and she seems pregnant at this time. I thought it was an ending but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The scene I'm looking for is the one where Zoe is engaged by a creature with horns and she seems pregnant at this time. I thought it was an ending but I'm not sure.
Well, NOW I'm intrigued enough to play this game. ^_^ I'll post if I find it.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
The scene I'm looking for is the one where Zoe is engaged by a creature with horns and she seems pregnant at this time. I thought it was an ending but I'm not sure.
If i remember right its the bad ending you get, if Darius isnt satisfied with how you get through the day, were he dares you to be naughty.

Reactions: Elkfood

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Two versions available, full and update only.
Cannot guarantee that the update only will work 100% without errors, but I guess it should work fine.

Full version:

Update only (apply on top of 0.9A):

Note: Contains two random save files, so please share proper save files if you have them.

FYI: Full game - 3.72GB, update only - 426MB.

Changelog V.0.9b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isnt quite the full game yet
Straight from his patreon (have to look for it. he didnt post it just wrote under a comment somewhere):
"Why 0.9a? Because the final version will be 1.0 and there are still some updates to go until that is reached, so the new updates will be like "0.9a, 0.9b. 0.9c...".
So its practically done but I guess he has a few more things he wants to add in

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
If i remember right its the bad ending you get, if Darius isnt satisfied with how you get through the day, were he dares you to be naughty.
Thank you very much ! Will try it right now !

This isnt quite the full game yet
Straight from his patreon (have to look for it. he didnt post it just wrote under a comment somewhere):
"Why 0.9a? Because the final version will be 1.0 and there are still some updates to go until that is reached, so the new updates will be like "0.9a, 0.9b. 0.9c...".
So its practically done but I guess he has a few more things he wants to add in
I think this is linked to the fact of the existing number of days ingame, and letters for the addons of content in the game. I'm not sure but seems likely.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes