SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I tried this game and ended up savin A LOT because of the game crashes. Then in the end of day 4 (i think... it's the daysophie turns into a vampire) , after going to mara's place, when i wake up i end up being stuck in my bed with the same filter as mara's place (rain inside the room etc). Is this normal at this stage of the game ? Common bug ?

Reactions: cg3985

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
How do you guys download a game that big from mega? After a while it blocks me from further downloading.
You got a torrent or something?

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
How do you guys download a game that big from mega? After a while it blocks me from further downloading.
You got a torrent or something?
Theres a software called MegaDownloader to bypass the download limit. Google it.

Very annoying when it happened to me. Got to 3 gig and boom, download limit :( Sheesh, another 200mb to go

@TCMS: since the game is >3 gig, could you put an 'advisory/note' under the mega link in 1st post to use MegaDownloader.

Reactions: japsgnuk

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS: since the game is >3 gig, could you put an 'advisory/note' under the mega link in 1st post to use MegaDownloader.
Not really. Totally depends on the person, location, amount downloaded, pc etc. Not going to say that it's advised to use something that people might not need.

D

Deleted member 2758

When someone eventually posts 0.9c version please, please also post two saves for both paths prior to this version

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
The mega link is down.

Here's the patron link for 0.9b (don't have access to 0.9c, sorry):

Saved Games (Day 1 to 4) :

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes