Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What exactly do we have to copy from the Christmas patch to the original one?
my guess was everything over the top of v0.7 overwise they wouldn't have added all that to the xmas patch just a small patch otherwise. Thats what i did anyway loads and works just haven't had time to play it to see

Reactions: muttdoggy

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
When i get to the part when he turns sophie to a vamp, and choose to go to a land it just freezes on a image of them, is that how it's supposed to be?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
When i get to the part when he turns sophie to a vamp, and choose to go to a land it just freezes on a image of them, is that how it's supposed to be?
No, Something wrong with your save. Did you try different ones?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Same here. I can hear walking and can go to the "inventory" but the picture of Sophie or w.e stays the same

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Are you using your old saves or developer's save files? I finished the game with save file 4 without problem. It starts from end of day 4
PS- If this is not the case, then i am sorry i don't know:(

Reactions: Rock Nader

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Are you using your old saves or developer's save files? I finished the game with save file 4 without problem. It starts from end of day 4
PS- If this is not the case, then i am sorry i don't know:(
Yeah i had overwritten the saves but i might have used a saved that didn't get overwritten and was mine. It's just a shame to lose all that progress including the quests with the vampire mother and such untill then.... But I'll check it out, thanks ;)

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
0.7 is predominantly the sleep world stuff right?
Cause I honestly I just skip all of that.

D

Deleted member 2758

Can somebody upload save files for both paths on day 6 ending. I really dont want to start from day 4 again.
Thanks in advance

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Can anybody share a save like of the day when sophie is turned into a vamp? Because i just don't wanna replay the whole thing since day 4, would appreciate it, thanks...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Version 0.8 change log:

- Around 250 new 1280*720 HD Images
- New quests in the real world.
- About 50-60 minutes of gameplay (Exclusive Real world update)
- Advanced the text message quest with a new girl!
- Added the orgy scene sets!
- And more!

Rock Nader

Dec 7, 2016
Can someone put up the new version? And can somebody pleeeaasee share a save from the 0.7 besides the one that comes in the files? because it sucks to have to play it all over again since day 4... Thanks :)

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Can someone put up the new version? And can somebody pleeeaasee share a save from the 0.7 besides the one that comes in the files? because it sucks to have to play it all over again since day 4... Thanks :)
m8 ver0.7 is the latest version about the savefile i have to see i was in hell i think
*Edit*Sry didnt saw the update was put out but you might have to wait it took 2 weeks to get ver 0.7 so ver 0.8 will take some time

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes