EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95.png

Overview:
Zombabes is a 2D adult survival RPG game set in the early 2000’s.
You, a high school student, are the protagonist in the middle of a zombie virus outbreak. Unfortunately, you get bitten by the first zombie you meet.
How are you the protagonist, then? Well, it’s easy – you survive the bite somehow! Your hair goes white and you are knocked out in the first two weeks, but hey, at least that cute girl friend of yours are watching over you!
Your job is to secure the school building, to save all the girls and women you can, and of course, to survive.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-15
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: JuiC
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (3).png unknown (4).png unknown.png

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Has been moved to 'Games' thread, also JuiC.Passion cleaned it up for you, the version you have is not Win/Linux, it is Windows only.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well I like the premise, you can almost never go wrong with the whole "horde every woman in sight during an outbreak," at least in my books. Art is pretty unique as well. Just hope this doesn't get abandoned within 3 versions.

Reactions: Banshee96

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Deeply interested. The dialogue in the screenshots actually being coherent already suggests this isn't some cobbled-together cash grab, at least I hope so.

Those noses are weird, though.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
well you know the room where you get the tailoring tools the last space to get back out the room gets you caught no matter which way the zombies are facing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"horde every woman in sight during an outbreak,"
That's it, I just need a zombie outbreak and I can make Ava's Harem a reality.

Just think, a group full of scantily clad women all for me as I sit on my rather comfy leather recliner, queen of all I observe being fed chocolate covered raisins by topless muscle women.

Now, how do I start a zombie outbreak?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Just think, a group full of scantily clad women all for me as I sit on my rather comfy leather recliner, queen of all I observe being fed chocolate covered raisins by topless muscle women.

Just break into you local CDC and start mixing everything in sight. I mean it might work.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Almost classic lewd zombie apocalypse plot: you get bitten by a zombie, you survived from that bite....let me guess; now zombies think protagonist is one of their own kin and not attacking him; ignoring him unless he gets extremely close or something right?

images.jpg
Stop!....It's harem time!

Reactions: rKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There is something slightly off with the expression of the pink haired girl. The overly large eyes I can overlook, but her lips just wrong somehow. It might be the corners of the mouth, the red haired one looks fine.

EDIT: You know what, why am I even complaining? The dev is creating an interesting game with hand drawn 2D art, there is no need to nitpick. I'm definitely playing and following this game. Seems pretty promising.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Next time I 'll be in a restaurant or other places where they make food, if the chef is a ginger pixie, I'll run for the door.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Looks interesting, i'll try hit when more version would come out. Art is cool but them noses, mmhhh... good luck with your project tho

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
The faces are a turn-off, yikes! The eyes are also a turn-off. Please consider to change the appearance of the faces, please! Thank you.

Also found a funny, non-game-breaking, bug: once the first zombie is in, interact again with the door - the dialog will repeat again :D

Also it could need a better GUIDE System. Took me 10 minutes to "interact" with the sink in the bathroom to "build the shower" - wtf lol.

It would be nice when the dialog options would be removed after you have done everything. I still can choose the "fabric" option at the shop and it just closes the dialog. So it's unnecessary to be there.

P.s.:

zomb01.jpg

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Almost classic lewd zombie apocalypse plot: you get bitten by a zombie, you survived from that bite....let me guess; now zombies think protagonist is one of their own kin and not attacking him; ignoring him unless he gets extremely close or something right?

Either that or the conversion is slow giving you a time limit of sorts. Add some pheromone effects or some such and....

I mean, your hair has gone white. Stress CAN do this, but it's probably the mark of something up.