JuiC.Passion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
The faces are a turn-off, yikes! The eyes are also a turn-off. Please consider to change the appearance of the faces, please! Thank you.

Also found a funny, non-game-breaking, bug: once the first zombie is in, interact again with the door - the dialog will repeat again :D

Also it could need a better GUIDE System. Took me 10 minutes to "interact" with the sink in the bathroom to "build the shower" - wtf lol.

It would be nice when the dialog options would be removed after you have done everything. I still can choose the "fabric" option at the shop and it just closes the dialog. So it's unnecessary to be there.
Thank you for your honest review! It is greatly appreciated. If many people don't like the faces I might seriously consider changing them. I have a few artist acquaintances in mind I can ask for face redraws. I'll definitely post the results here so you all can be the first to judge! Thanks for the other advices as well, I'll definitely fix the unnecessary dialog options and the bugs. I will add a few more guide text boxes as well. Thank you all for the comments! I will keep working on the game.

Reactions: rommeltje

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Almost classic lewd zombie apocalypse plot: you get bitten by a zombie, you survived from that bite....let me guess; now zombies think protagonist is one of their own kin and not attacking him; ignoring him unless he gets extremely close or something right?

Either that or the conversion is slow giving you a time limit of sorts. Add some pheromone effects or some such and....

I mean, your hair has gone white. Stress CAN do this, but it's probably the mark of something up.
The MC is a witcher

• Haha
Reactions: whereislotion

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
That's it, I just need a zombie outbreak and I can make Ava's Harem a reality.

Just think, a group full of scantily clad women all for me as I sit on my rather comfy leather recliner, queen of all I observe being fed chocolate covered raisins by topless muscle women.

Now, how do I start a zombie outbreak?
You have to develop a serum that will boost male virility in 20% of the population and accidentally release it into the wild causing 80% to mutate and turn into zombies.
You know to reduce the refractory period by 90%, increase penis size, load size... It'll mutate and cause a decrease of higher brain function, make males horny mice that will hump their partner till they die and then rise as undead to keep going.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not the worst game I have seen... but you certainly can expand or improve on some things.
I agree that the faces could be improved vissualy, but a big + for useing original art.
You should start the game with a situation description.. at first it seems strange for the player and a girl to be in their apartment and he gets attacked... the references to a school seem off aswell until you later realise you are infact in a school.
So maybe start by explaining something along the lines of Highschool of the dead...
"It all started like any other day at school... I took my childhood friend to the media room [Manga & Anime club room? (since the girl is clearly into that suff)] in order to pass the time until our next lecture playing some games..."
On that note why is there a kitchen and sleeping quarters in that room? ... maybe it's a club room, that would explain the small kitchen... but not the sleeping quarters... is it the caretakers apartment... but why are students in there?
If you made it a quest the player could upgrade the room next door in order to turn it into a sleeping chamber, that would make it a bit more realistic maybe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
So far we all could agree to this changes, right? Please, developer, this game looks promising so far, so i wish you all the best and good luck and i will look forward to v0.2 :)
  • Auto-Save Feature
  • Better drawn faces for the characters
  • Upgradable second room (the one with the many beds)
  • better Story/Introduction (the starter room doesn't look like a dorm room in a school)
  • Guidance System (more sparkles for stuff you can interact, maybe a "Help"-Option in the menu that gives you a hint what to do next, etc.)
P.s. my personal opinion: you suggest changing to Unity? Please no, i effing hate Unity!

Rafi43

Sep 21, 2017
So, game is fine... but honestly, fuck the stealth mechanic. not gonna say more for now since it is 0.1.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
The harsh double line on the noses along with taking the side of the nose into the eyebrows gives a look more like the blue things from avatar.
Thats the main thing to focus on with the art side.

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Ok, i'm stuck on the class room with all the Zombies, the door is lock and i can't find what i'm i supose to do to get out

Hibby

Jul 23, 2017
There's some overgrown genesis right there!
If by "some" you mean "basically all of the pixel art is literally straight from Overgrown: Genesis" then...yeah.

Edit: Turns out it's a model pack for RPGMaker

Still doesn't excuse the weird-ass art, though.

Last edited: