e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
That's it, I just need a zombie outbreak and I can make Ava's Harem a reality.

Just think, a group full of scantily clad women all for me as I sit on my rather comfy leather recliner, queen of all I observe being fed chocolate covered raisins by topless muscle women.

Now, how do I start a zombie outbreak?
The tried & true method is getting people to watch TV. (y)

YMMV of course. :)

JuiC.Passion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So far we all could agree to this changes, right? Please, developer, this game looks promising so far, so i wish you all the best and good luck and i will look forward to v0.2 :)
  • Auto-Save Feature
  • Better drawn faces for the characters
  • Upgradable second room (the one with the many beds)
  • better Story/Introduction (the starter room doesn't look like a dorm room in a school)
  • Guidance System (more sparkles for stuff you can interact, maybe a "Help"-Option in the menu that gives you a hint what to do next, etc.)
P.s. my personal opinion: you suggest changing to Unity? Please no, i effing hate Unity!

Hey guys!

Thank you all for your comments and tips. Every single advice is appreciated and I’ve been taking notes on what I should improve.
Wanted to give you a little update about what I’ve been working on in the past few weeks.
First of all, new faces! A friend of mine, Shroomberry tried a few styles and settled on these.

Sherryl_arc1.png Sherryl_arc2.png Sherryl_arc3.png

What do you all think? Are these better? If so, which style would you prefer in the game?
We can change small features depending on what you like.

Meanwhile, what I’ve been and will be working on:

⦁ fixing known bugs and removing unnecessary dialog options
⦁ adding an intro to the game, explaining the situation more
⦁ adding more guiding sparkles and helpful dialog options
⦁ adding an explanation and quests for the room with the many beds and how it came to be
⦁ adding an explanation for the Arena and why it is needed
⦁ adding more dialog options, making the story more interesting and realistic
⦁ adding auto-save feature

These will be added in version 0.2. Hopefully it will be finished and available in February. I’m also working on new characters, quests, scenes, etc.
However, this is only the beginning of the game. There will be 9 female characters total and many more types of quests. There will be more places to go as well, you will be able to explore the whole school eventually as soon as you character will be prepared to do so. I hope it won’t feel this repetitive in the future.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys!

Thank you all for your comments and tips. Every single advice is appreciated and I’ve been taking notes on what I should improve.
Wanted to give you a little update about what I’ve been working on in the past few weeks.
First of all, new faces! A friend of mine, Shroomberry tried a few styles and settled on these.

View attachment 535299 View attachment 535301 View attachment 535302

What do you all think? Are these better? If so, which style would you prefer in the game?

⦁ adding an explanation and quests for the room with the many beds and how it came to be

These will be added in version 0.2. Hopefully it will be finished and available in February. I’m also working on new characters, quests, scenes, etc.
However, this is only the beginning of the game. There will be 9 female characters total and many more types of quests. There will be more places to go as well, you will be able to explore the whole school eventually as soon as you character will be prepared to do so. I hope it won’t feel this repetitive in the future.
Personally I like the nose/face in the 3rd picture the most as a whole...
The eyes from the first picture beat those on the 3rd though

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys!

View attachment 535299 View attachment 535301 View attachment 535302

Thanks for taking the time and effort to make this post! For me the eyes in the first picture look the most natural, the mouth there is also the best looking of the 3. As for the nose, I'd go with the one in the 2nd picture. All in all, even though the changes might look small, the new looks are a huge improvement over the ones in the demo. Keep up the good work!

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Eyes are better in the 1st (3rd look rather melty? not sure how to describe it, 2nd is bit bug eyed)
Mouth better in 2nd (1st looks like shes gone absolutely mad on the lippy, 3rd is rather thick on the bottom lip makes it look swollen to me)
Nose is better on the 3rd although 2nd is okay.

JuiC.Passion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello again,

based on your feedback and my own research I've been practicing and tried redrawing the faces as well. This is the result. Would you all be okay with a style like this? Ideally it would be the best if I could continue illustrating the game since I really enjoy that part of the procedure, but of course this game is for you so your opinion is the most important for me.

Sherryl_final.PNG

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hello again,

based on your feedback and my own research I've been practicing and tried redrawing the faces as well. This is the result. Would you all be okay with a style like this? Ideally it would be the best if I could continue illustrating the game since I really enjoy that part of the procedure, but of course this game is for you so your opinion is the most important for me.

View attachment 552035
Those green spots in her eyes look weird to me, though I am no artist.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I must be blind but I don't even know how to hide or escape right at the beginning of the game, I've tried clicking everywhere....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I must be blind but I don't even know how to hide or escape right at the beginning of the game, I've tried clicking everywhere....
dureing the killing room?
just move when they are not faceing you, also I think you should have an disguise with you

Poliarea

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah that's exactly why I'm thinking the game has been abandoned. It's a shame since it reminds me of "A Zombie's Life" and "Zombie's Retreat" and I love those games!

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Abandoned like dev's dreams and life. Fuck that, always promising games getting abandoned. fuck. *unwatch thread/game*