RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

nilson

Apr 29, 2017
I love sirens Domain games one of the best dev always finishes the projects, I would like to propose an idea when fighting zombies instead of instant game over why don't have a bad end scenes whether its a female zombie or male zombie for the mc and female characters :sneaky:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have updated the gallery mod to work with version 0.1.1. Also if you talk to Lucy and watch the scene it will give you an error. To fix this add the attached file in the www\img\pictures location.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Agayn...
Agayn and Agayn...

Dev shortly finish his prev "A Zombie's Retreat" were is we get Ending ofcose,
but not like we wanna see, many of Heroines not get FFM, or FFFM scneses, no actaul Harem Ending...

And now here we agayn... New ReWamp Zombie's Retreat... And waht we see here?
Dev agayn ending Project, but this time he just... Droped it!

He say it just Part 1 End, soo we see contniones in Part 2, and waht we see here?
New MC Hero, New Story... No F*** it... F*** this Dev...
He can just can not finish any of project and we not can get real good sex scneses between heroines in total...

altident08

Aug 20, 2018
Loved the previous one and this one looks like it'll be more along the same lines. So personally, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Seeing the comments about scenes and lack of, if anyone remembers playing ZR1 when it first came out Siren included a few scenes than but those were very rushed and didn't have any build up or story to it and not much gameplay, it just happened. With ZR2 Siren is balancing out the gameplay and scenes hence why we don't see much in the first release. Yeah there isn't much in the first release Siren said so before and mentioned it before the alpha release pushing back the release to this. So we get a stable version of what the game is going to be like and a layout of the map where in ZR1 didn't, you jumped in take a few steps boom a minute later you already have women falling for the MC. Speaking of the MC for ZR2 yeah I agree seems out of place (too anime or FF looking) but it was Siren's decision to have this MC design so asking for the MC to be changed would delay the next release if any scenes were completed for the next beta. Meaning ScarlettAnn would have to redraw the MC design or any scenes in general and with her workflow schedule of doing commissions and artwork for other games would take even more time. With what everyone is saying honestly I like what I'm seeing so far even though it's only like 5 min of content if anything it has AZL feel to it so I am looking forward to seeing what comes next. Hoping this game will be longer than ZR1 storywise and gameplay.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
DID NOT KNOW THE SECOND ONE CAME OUT! LETS GOOOOO!!! Also its funny how this game looks like Sasuke got put in a zombie hentai game lmao

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if this was asked but, what will be the difference between the beta and paid version?

Xhdjehhshejssushs

Dec 31, 2020
Aren't people bored of this?
Zombie's Life already got me bored with the formula. The Zombie Retreat pretty much the same game with characters having differently colored hairs. Looking at the screens for this i can see nothing has changed.
Find girl, grind, furnish her room, fuck, next.
I understand one may like the art and whatnot but given that the artist has problem drawing differently looking characters wouldn't sticking to few girls for longer and actually developing characters/relationship be better?
No

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes