RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Unless I am missing something and Siren and Nergal is the same person, then no, it is not a sequel to A Zombie's Life, it may well be a sequel to a Zombie's Retreat, sure, I still don't get the anime protag but whatevs. I don't really get what is hard to understand about this, again, unless they are the same person.
Oh my apologies, I thought you were one of those people complaining about the second game having the same premise as the first. I assume you're also very upset at all the incest games on this site? I mean they're all the modern world where you fuck your family? Because they all have the same premise? Or are you mad that most world war 2 games have the same setting?

Nergal basically abandoned Zombie's Life at one point (started in 2016). Siren started Zombie's Retreat, because AZL was abandoned, with the same themes (2018). This project also has the same artist as AZL, mostly because everyone but Nergal wanted to continue the project. Years later Nergal came back and, reluctantly, did the final parts of AZL (2019). Nergal has no desire to make another Zombie's Life game or continue and only made the final parts because people complained. (I still haven't been able to finish AZL due to bugs and crashes)

Now, in the year 2021, when there's already a full game of Zombie's Retreat out, you come out and complain that the second Zombie's Retreat has the audacity to have same premise as the first Zombie's retreat? The absolute gall of the developer, to just make a game that continues their very succesful game. If this was your main problem, you really should have spoken up when Zombie's Retreat one came out.

If you only take your games 'pure', you're definitely allowed to wait until Nergal makes another game in this setting and completely ignore this one. But buddy, I think you'll be waiting a long, long time.

Last edited:

ShinraJon

Aug 17, 2020
img/pictures/3SisMassage2%5B4x4%5D.png (is anyone else getting this kind of error message or is it just me?)

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Far from me to seem negative, but when is this guys supposed to step up, i feel like he's using the same recipe since multiples years ...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
If girls can be raped when they travel with you or even if they invade the house.

I will feel happy
Yeah, about that. Dev has a record of not liking to those kind of contents. He's pretty much a chill and vanilla kind of guy.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Ooh boy. Im in. Ive been following Sirens games since beta 2 of TOP. At this point if its made by Siren its absolutely a quality game. I dont think he could go wrong with any genre. Also love Scarlett anns art, tits are a little big but unlike most theyre not in the realm of disgustingly big just a little overboard but still fit the characters. Only con is the MC, scarlett seems to be kinda bad at making attractive male characters. His style is on point, his height is a little low but his face makes him look like a 13 year old. Anyway, since its a Siren game the qualiti of the game itself is gonna override these cons so im following this one for sure.

crimson-moon

Oct 6, 2019
So when this game finally release it won't be free? I mean we can't get each update like Zombie's retreat 1 and Town of Passion for free?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
The MC dresses like a Final Fantasy character
the title card has so much 80s cheese that I could make a living selling 1 dollars grilled cheese from a truck and never have to resupply
The girls boobs are positively massive
and I seem to be hopelessly addicted to hentai games with gameplay loops.
Safe to say, you have my attention.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Ahh good that there is a sequel but entirely new cast thats going to go through basically the same story/plot beats again,
It would have been better 'in my humble opinion' for previous game-cast to get rescued they get settled here and 2 months later this happens and these new girls could be used in, fiona, jenny etc all..
And could also resolve the pregnancy stuff from the 1st game..

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Ahh good that there is a sequel but entirely new cast thats going to go through basically the same story/plot beats again,
It would have been better 'in my humble opinion' for previous game-cast to get rescued they get settled here and 2 months later this happens and these new girls could be used in, fiona, jenny etc all..
And could also resolve the pregnancy stuff from the 1st game..
could of been something like previous mc gets recruited for a rescue mission cause of his experiences against zombies. Would also make a good reason to sideline the first cast.

Reactions: User1230
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes