RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I like the look of the MC in this sequel, we can actually self-insert ourselves as a badass survivor instead of being a plain dude

Sad but happy

Feb 23, 2021
One of my favorite games so enjoyable not just an ordinary adult games worth to wait i hope many dev create a game playstyle like this if you know something recoommend it to me

Dec 12, 2019
Cue the people bitching about how "unrealistic" or "samey" ScarlettAnn's art is
which yes, does feature very large breasts and yes, does suffer a certain amount of sameface, but here's the thing - not everything has to appeal to you or will appeal to you (plus, even if the art is a tad "samey" at least it has a high quality. the lineart, shading and colours are great!). If it's not your thing, just move on. Why spend time arguing over tastes!? No one has fun, everyone gets annoyed. are you somehow hoping to convert people to your point of view?

The other thing that irks the hell out of me is people having this holier-than-thou attitude about the games on this site, which may i remind you, we get FOR FREE. unless you're a patron of the project, in which case you'd be likely discussing it on patreon itself, youre expecting to get a say in someone else's hard work while providing nothing.

And im not talking about constructive criticism that aims to improve things i mean when people just talk shit without offering anything. If you don't like it, get a refund! Oh wait, its FREE

sorry that was a fuckin' rant thats been weighing on my mind for a bit.

Speaking of constructive criticism, i feel like the construction lady and cop should have more muscle definition. Why cant they be sexy and strong?

also why does the MC look like a rejected final fantasy character lol

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
So can someone tell me what improvement this has over the first one? Does it have any changes to the game play mechanics? Does it have better sex animations? Or is it exactly the same, except now it is set in Crimson City.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I'm still lowkey mad the last game had no preggo despite having magic and monstergirls, things that really go well with that
wth, why u guys like so much to poke your dick in babys head? XD
"it is your son" LOL

This is something i will never understand, i think it just inst my thing. :unsure:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Gridlock looks an awful lot like Girldick at a casual glance~ (It's a trans meme, don't worry if you didn't get it. I mostly said it to amuse myself)
Ahhh. You might like Apartment 69. I haven't played it but one of the girls in there is trans iirc.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Excited to see what is to come in this game. Just some first few impressions for [v0.1.2 Beta]

- Not much to do. A short prologue and ends there. Can explore a bit however you won't find anything.
- Can see the foundation for a long play through. Might see more emphasis on gameplay aspect such as zombie defense and rescuing survivors.
- Character models look fantastic and keeps the same style as the previous game of course that is up to personal taste.
- Looks like most of the same mechanics from the first game is in this one from what I can see. Crafting bench, shooting zombies and inventory.
- No H-scenes so far. 1 tiny sneak peak but nothing much.

I would wait for a few updates for more content to roll in. Even if you are a big fan their isn't much to do. Keep expectations low for now and see what is to come.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Why was today's update removed from Latest Updates? LOL only a couple of minutes at the most of new gameplay.

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
hi guys, can you guys know where to find the key to open the middle room in west meadow apartment ?

plz help, thanks a lot

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes