RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Why the fuck does the MC look like discount anime protag #435?
Also isn't this just a complete knockoff of A Zombie's Life by Nergal?

Reactions: User1230

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Well I like the character cg's a lot and the main character is far better than most games by this artist. At least the protagonist actually looks like an adult instead of how they look in other games.

Xetra boiii2456

Feb 28, 2021
I know it's way to early to need a gallery room but I figured I may as well make one now. The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until you are able to craft.

*Edit*

Bug fix

*Edit 2*

Gallery mod has been updated to work with version 0.1.1
How to access it

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018

Jill? is that You? and why Cloud with You? xD
*the shape of the haircut looks the same xD

CanadiaBall

Jul 9, 2017
Other than the "You should have given us the warning before naming characters" bs you suffer. Siren, keep up the good and fappable work you do.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How to access it
Not really sure what your confused about. After you get the ability to craft you can go to the downstairs bathroom. You will see a crystal. Examine it and it will take you to the gallery area. However at the moment the only available area is the bust room.

Kyubo99

Oct 28, 2020
Either do it big, or don't do it at all. A complete disappointment that this build was advertised as a beta, when in reality it has less content than not even an alpha, but a build-test. No cgs, no dialogue, nothing to do, no events to be triggered. As it stands, the game is an empty placeholder, just like this page has been since the 28th of November last year. Dev needs to get his work straight, and stop trying to pump out money by having god-knows-how many games that get a small update very 3-4 months.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Very early build, but I have a few thoughts already.
+ Design of TV presenter, I really want to meet her in person
+ Design of police woman, like TV presenter I want to know her more.
- MC looks like generic anime protagonist
- Meredith(mom) and Jenny(sister) looks like copy/paste characters from Prince of Suburbia.
- I like Fiona's appearance, but I totally don't like her "clothes" at all.
+/- On the one hand I support idea of motel/hotel for rescued ladies but on the other hand why not using some kind of mansion? Will be big enough to house all survivors and can have many rooms like: gym, sauna, pool... so much possibilities. Or at least change the MC apartment to Penthouse. Why stick with ordinary house, when we can have a some fun at the pool with ladies in bikinis after exploring city.
I hope that "advanced and open" relationships will show up earlier in the game, or at least in greater number. I really want to put one of the ladies on table during breakfast and have some fun with her while other ladies comment/watching that or even join the fun;).

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, I know "duuuuuude" but it is also pretty much the same exact premise
I mean, are you also upset that Pokémon games have the same premise? Or that Mass Effect 2 has the same setting as Mass Effect 1 and is not set in a fantasyland? Are you mad the godfather 2 isn't a comedy?
It's called a sequel, they generally stay similar to the original.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I mean, are you also upset that Pokémon games have the same premise? Or that Mass Effect 2 has the same setting as Mass Effect 1 and is not set in a fantasyland? Are you mad the godfather 2 isn't a comedy?
It's called a sequel, they generally stay similar to the original.
Unless I am missing something and Siren and Nergal is the same person, then no, it is not a sequel to A Zombie's Life, it may well be a sequel to a Zombie's Retreat, sure, I still don't get the anime protag but whatevs. I don't really get what is hard to understand about this, again, unless they are the same person.

Reactions: User1230

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
how much content is on this game?
At present the game ends after the day one prologue. You can explore the city but that's it for now. We may get the begging of Fiona's quest in for the public release Friday but that is not guaranteed.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes