RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well compared to ZR1 I believe there are more puzzle like tasks than "bring the item back". Not that there isn't any of that it game but ZR2 has more variety than ZR1. At least that is my opinion.
Well ZR 1 had pretty much the same mix of missions of not being caught or survive against waves of Zombies, so actually it's pretty much the same.
I think the Arcade color code and the medicine synthesis is new though

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Well ZR 1 had pretty much the same mix of missions of not being caught or survive against waves of Zombies, so actually it's pretty much the same.
I think the Arcade color code and the medicine synthesis is new though
True a number of the missions are similar to ZR1. With the exceptions being the ones you mentioned. An a few other outliers like changing characters in the sewers. But that is more a limitation of the engine if anything else. Only so much you can do in RPGM.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
True a number of the missions are similar to ZR1. With the exceptions being the ones you mentioned. An a few other outliers like changing characters in the sewers. But that is more a limitation of the engine if anything else. Only so much you can do in RPGM.
Honestly Siren's already pushing what rpgm can do with real-time shooter stuff. I for one love this game being just looty shooty get some booty levels of simplicity with minor puzzles thrown in here and there.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
is it already known like % wise how much left until the game is completed? or we just ride the wave?
still playing ZR1 rn and enjoy it a lot
I'd honestly like to know the same. That said, this is version 0.10.3, and Zombie retreat 1 finished in version 1.0.4. I don't know if that means the game is almost finished or far from finished.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'd honestly like to know the same. That said, this is version 0.10.3, and Zombie retreat 1 finished in version 1.0.4. I don't know if that means the game is almost finished or far from finished.
0.10.x only means = we had 10 updates.

I hope we're very far from the end, because it has little content. Much less locations and scenes than the first game.

Honestly, the characters are lamer and the sex scenes are worse than the first game.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
I just read it this way

0.10 is just a 1/10 (10%) of 1.0
normally 1.0 is the number of final retail release version of a software
so I guess its far from finish, also judging from the available contents.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I just read it this way

Welp, we'll have to wait for around 2 or 3 years then. Not gonna complain though, Town of Passion and Zombie Retreat 1 are still there.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I just read it this way

If that's the case, I guess House chores too is still at 10%. Is Siren working on both games at the same time or what?

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
But then again its just the usual case, doesn't mean everyone has to follow and unable to use their own rules in the version numbering. see y'all in 4 years at least. lol

Feb 27, 2020
0.10.x only means = we had 10 updates.
Exactly. ZR1 jumped from v0.16 to v1.0. That doesnt mean that the dev skipped 84 updates or anything. It just means that after 16 releases, the next one was the final one. Thats it.

Versioning in these kinda games usually work like X.YY.Z , where X is only 1 if the game is finished, and 0 otherwise. YY is how many main updates/releases have been so far. Z is bugfixing updates. Ofc, thats just a rule of thumb: each project will determine the versioning system that suits them. But to assume that v0.10 = 10% of content is just inaccurate

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Wonder how much longer this game will be, with all the additional characters(10 I think?) Though going off the sweet gal, guess they'll have more shorter story lines but still fun, especially waiting for the nurse to have events

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I would prefer to have fewer characters but with a more developed story, so it wouldn't be like Jessie from ZR1 where there were really only 2 scenes (in the pool during the event and on the table after finishing the short storyline with Jessie) and of course a picture with a kiss
Couldnt agree more, part of me still thinks that the first game felt rushed towards the end, not on story but on scenes, 4/5 scenes should have been a minimum for each woman the mc could interact, and it would have been fun for all women to have at least one alt suit.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Couple questions

1 Whu so this called “zombie’s retreat”? The first one took place at a retreat, but this isn’t a retreat. It’s the opposite. They’re trapped in their house and blockaded into the city. They literally can’t retreat.

2. Is the title theme a fast version of the home theme or is the home theme a slow version of the title theme

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Couple questions

1 Whu so this called “zombie’s retreat”? The first one took place at a retreat, but this isn’t a retreat. It’s the opposite. They’re trapped in their house and blockaded into the city. They literally can’t retreat.

2. Is the title theme a fast version of the home theme or is the home theme a slow version of the title theme
It's a title indicateing the succession of the first game combined with a sub titel "Gridlocked" to actually describe the game.

Reactions: Mr.Hide
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes