RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

Sexy Quest MC (Sexy Quest) Vs L-001 (Zombie Retreat 1 & 2)

Reactions: Aderod and petesimp

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Town of Passion MC (Town of Passion) Vs Norman (Zombie Retreat 2)

House Chores MC (House Chores) Vs Zombie Retreat 2 MC (Zombie Retreat 2)

Reactions: Aderod

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
MC from ZR1 win man tournament, so if women tournament win somebody from other game there will be a crossover or separate scenes?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
MC from ZR1 win man tournament, so if women tournament win somebody from other game there will be a crossover or separate scenes?
No the men's tournament is just for fun. The winner of the women's tournament is the one that gets the special scene. As of now there are 2 winners Lesley from ZR1 won the first time and Meredith from ZR2 won the second. Lesley will get her scene when Siren re released ZR1. I don't know when Meredith will get her scene.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Hey guys. Quick question. I know guys probably don't have the exact %, but if anyone would be able to guess, how much of the game is done? Like 60%? I still haven't started playing.. I don't like to wait for every update... So i was hoping i can start playing when at least 80% of the game is done...

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Hey guys. Quick question. I know guys probably don't have the exact %, but if anyone would be able to guess, how much of the game is done? Like 60%? I still haven't started playing.. I don't like to wait for every update... So i was hoping i can start playing when at least 80% of the game is done...
tbh I dont think it is near completeion. Bunch of characters whom we unlocked dont have content yet and there will probably be more so not much. Also we didnt finish the main casts content.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
Only Siren knows in how much % game is done. So, we need to wait for announcement for next update and have hope for more information about game ending

In Siren's Twitter we can read that message from 11.13.22 ( ) "I'll be talking about my plans a little more after Sexy Quest is completed in early 2023!" So, we need to wait for end of SQ to know abouthis plans for 2023

And here is newest roadmap in short we definitly will have 2 updates for SQ (beta 0.7 and full 1.0) and one update for ToP which was announcend on this twit

Reactions: Xrisoner

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020

Far from 80% I fear, there is meat there, (not just talkin' bout the bitties) but, individual stories are still in the seeding stages,. They introduced 4? characters in the past 2 updates, there is still a lot to build off of the "maid" and the "tutor", and the "maid's sister"... Now an underground crime lord, a nurse, a news caster, (those are the ones off the top of my head.) to build up with... unless Siren does them like they did Jesse or ... the "Cabin Girl" Natasha? in ZR1.

I hope I am not speaking too out of turn, but... It's gonna be a while til completion, albeit there is some good core mechanics Siren has been working on... I fear this game will not be done til potentially 3rd quarter 2023. (Maybe 1st quarter 2024 to get in the potential holiday content...)

Siren does a good job, but has a lot on their plate (Sexy Quest, as well as House Chores), the lead Artist Scarlett has a laundry list of her own... (She has resigned from 1 (Prince of Suburbia) or even 2 (maybe some hearsay) projects this past year. Her Patreon takes priority even over her own game Saviors Quest (which it's self is in limbo.)... and then don't over look ( I think SmashMasterson is still doing the animations.) animating for scenes...

I say play it as it is, get enveloped in the story, enjoy the bitties, bounce back to ZR1 for a complete game.
Try not to obsess over the bi-monthly releases of ZR2, They are usually v good. No body on the game's team is a slouch.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes