RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Talia (Zombie Retreat 1)

Emily (House Chores) Vs Jenny (Zombie Retreat 2)

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021

No one can win Meredith?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Stacy (Zombie Retreat 2)

Lucy (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Fiona (Zombie Retreat 2)

Reactions: petesimp

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.PNG

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Jenny (Zombie Retreat 2)

Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Lucy (Zombie Retreat 2)

Reactions: nln0

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

Release Date Announcement

Hey everyone!

Short update today but still one that I'm sure you all are excited to hear, the release date for the next Zombie's Retreat 2 is as planned:

$5+ Beta Test Release: Friday December 30th (maybe Thursday Dec 29th)

Public Release: Monday January 2nd

As you may notice, this update is planned to release right in the middle of all of the holidays so while these dates are planned, it's possible I may need an extra day or two as usual. However, everything is moving along great at the moment so I don't suspect I'll need extra time. In fact, if I can get the release out a little early, I'll try my best to make that happen!

That's everything for this update. Next one should be the actual update itself.

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Linda (House Chores)

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1)

Reactions: zeoabyss23

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.PNG

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1)

There is also a match going on for 3rd place.

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Linda (House Chores)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Update | Subscription Billing | Jessie vs Rachel

Hey everyone!

One last update before the ACTUAL Beta 0.11 update. But a few important changes are occurring so let me talk about both of them.

== Subscription Billing ==

I've changed this Patreon page to subscription billing which means you should be charged monthly for your Patreon pledge at the time of your original pledge instead of at the first of the month.

Originally, if you pledged on, let's say, the 25th of the month. On the first day of the new month, you'd be charged for your second month of pledging. This led to a weird double charge and most people would have to time their pledge early to avoid it.

Now, if you pledge on the 25th of the month, your next billing should occur on/around the 25th of the next month. Hopefully that makes sense. For recurring patrons, this doesn't change anything. You'll still be charged on the 1st like usual.

== Small Delay ==

This update is taking slightly longer than planned because I made some last minute changes to Olivia's progression. I'm changing my anticipated release dates to the following:

$5+ Beta Test Release: Saturday December 31st

Public Release: Tuesday January 3rd

At this point, the 24 hour delay is becoming a liiitle too common for my liking lol. But I hope you all understand that it makes a world of a difference in being able to comfortably finish updates when necessary.

In the past, I've hated when I release an update in the middle of two months due to the way Patreon billing occurred so that's what prompted me to make the switch now. It offers a little more flexibility for me and hopefully is better for Patrons too. I plan to update my other Patreon pages (Sexy Quest & House Chores) to the same billing schedule in the upcoming months as well.

== Character Showdown ==

If you follow my Twitter account (@Sirensdomain), you've probably seen me mention the Character Showdown tournament currently going on in the Discord channel.

The finals are Rachel vs. Jessie, both from Zombie's Retreat 1! At the time of this post there are ~17 hours left to vote and the current results are literally neck and neck.

The winner will be getting a special scene sometime next year along with Leslie & Meredith (the winners of the first two tournaments).

Since the results will happen in the middle of the Beta 0.11, I'll talk about it more after the public release! Get those votes in if you are in the Siren's Domain Discord!

=====

A lot of news in this post @_@

Thank you all for your patience! I'm trying to make sure this Olivia update really adds a bit of something for everyone so I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you all for playing & supporting Zombie's Retreat 2 and I'll see you soon with the release of Beta 0.11!

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
3 place won Meredith 28 Vs Linda 23. 1 place go to... nobody... there is a tie Jessie and Rachel both have 48 votes, I wonder what Siren will do now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i need to save 3 girls but where is the 3rd girl? i save stacy and olivia, but i cant find the 3rd one
there is the Police women in the west and the sister waiting for her brother in the east (need a saw to reach her).
There is also the Nurse in the Hospital.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes