RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Halorderd

Feb 14, 2020
The game had some hiccups in the beginning in addition to it being way bigger and complex than Zombie Retreat 1. In terms of maps this games gone way beyond Zombie Retreat 1. To compare ZR1 has 77 maps. ZR2 currently has 91 and is not even close to being done.

Back on the topic of initial problems, there was the issue of if the art was ready or not. This seems to have gotten somewhat better over time. I don't like saying this but On Edge and Prince of Suburbia dropping Scarlett probably helped Zombie Retreat indirectly.
So, siren has said something about finishing this game? maybe this year? 2024?

I'm the Trashman

I throw trash
Donor
May 1, 2017
I go to the apartments with Olivia nut can see how to get to the basement, only the 4 apartments are open.Maybe the quest didn't trigger

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
If you party up with Olivia and return to the West Meadow Apartments you can re watch Thigh Job sex scene or unlock the Hallway sex scene.

How unlock the Hallway sex scene for Olivia ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I go to the apartments with Olivia nut can see how to get to the basement, only the 4 apartments are open.Maybe the quest didn't trigger
If you are stuck try using this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...-beta-public-sirens-domain.70152/post-5863911

It'll be nice to have a steam release, another way to support the game. There's been a lot of H-games there.
He tried to do that with Zombie Retreat 1. But steam kept rejecting him.

If you party up with Olivia and return to the West Meadow Apartments you can re watch Thigh Job sex scene or unlock the Hallway sex scene.

How unlock the Hallway sex scene for Olivia ?
You have to finish her quest line. So after the events in the attic if you return to the hallway you should see a pink sparkle.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I miss the part 1 , Especially the music, using completely new characters wasn't good thing to fully enjoy the game for me.

MC was supposed to escape the forest in part 1 and thought that ill continue the adventure with him in the Town ... but ...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is fishing broken? I've failed every single fishing attempt since the update, are there new mechanics to it or is it still just click when you see the exclamation point?

Edit: I figured it out, only Z seems to work when fishing

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes