RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys good evening I have a problem with a mission can you give me a little help?

and then another thing guys I don't understand what was added with Olivia I'm trying to see what is written here, but I can't understand

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
guys good evening I have a problem with a mission can you give me a little help?

and then another thing guys I don't understand what was added with Olivia I'm trying to see what is written here, but I can't understand
For the mission you need to be in the Halloween event, I did it on the previous update but looking at your screen shot you are not in the right area so you may have to speak to the npc south of your home hub area.....As for the not understanding what was added i'm not sure what you mean as its pretty clear.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
For the mission you need to be in the Halloween event, I did it on the previous update but looking at your screen shot you are not in the right area so you may have to speak to the npc south of your home hub area.....As for the not understanding what was added i'm not sure what you mean as its pretty clear.
but I did the Halloween event I also turned on the ball and NPC what do you say (the policeman) I also gave him the ball he was looking for
here's what it tells me:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
in total in the photo album how many photos can be unlocked? I only have these

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Guys, I still have the Goulish Mystery available as special quest but I already completed the grave thing mission in the halloween event. What am I supposed to do to complete this specific "Goulish quest"?

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
not sure I’m a fan of this one, not enough milf models….zombies retreat 1 had a lot of huge titty milf to choose from. This one has only the aunt and mom with huge breasts

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
SirenSez is specifically a code that activated incest mode in the last Zombie's Retreat, are you saying that's only available in easy mode now? It's technically not a cheat.
You can just put in the roles. Meredith is mom, Jenny is sister and Olivia is aunt.
To activate incest mode, start a new game
Rename Meredith to Mom when asked, change Jenny's relationship to sister and leave Olivia's relationship as Aunt

Screenshot 2023-01-06 044424.png

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
The first glory hole scene with the sister in ZR1 was one of my favorite scenes in games like ever, are there any scenes like that in this one? and if someone has any recommendations for other games with scenes like that for a fellow man of culture please inbox. :sneaky:(y) Cheerios mates *runs away while wanking*

Pic

May 13, 2017
Lovable update for my second favourite character of the game with an interesting ending of the quest.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes