RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have the blueprint, but not the resources as I wrote.
The guide doesn't help when you don't find enough food to keep up, no matter if you bring Meredith or Michelle.
I am swimming in water, wood, herbs and bricks. I'm never finding metal and the only food I find is through Meredith.
But I just have to find the underground so I can purchase the food, when I can't find any.
You can use the fishing minigame to stock up on fresh fish as a guaranteed droping spot and there are some special metall farming spot similiar as the 2 sports in the Powerplant in ZR 1

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can use the fishing minigame to stock up on fresh fish as a guaranteed droping spot and there are some special metall farming spot similiar as the 2 sports in the Powerplant in ZR 1
Appreciate the help, fishing only gives me rusted cans and very rarely a fish.
Broken 5 fishing rods, I have 11 cans and I think I have caught 4 fish in total.
The metal harvesting doesn't seem to be worth it, tried it 3 times, I believe, every time your saw breaks and gives you 2 metal, so I end up gaining nothing.

I'm having a hard time finding this fun, right now, might be bad luck, but the balance seems way off.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have the blueprint, but not the resources as I wrote.
The guide doesn't help when you don't find enough food to keep up, no matter if you bring Meredith or Michelle.
I am swimming in water, wood, herbs and bricks. I'm never finding metal and the only food I find is through Meredith.
But I just have to find the underground so I can purchase the food, when I can't find any.
Sorry I guess I miss read. Anyway if you are worried about resources then try fishing. It recently got a revamp that allows for fish and resources that can be sold for money. Fish have the highest priority when it comes to food so if you are trying to save your fresh food for a garden that can help. As for why you are not getting any, it sounds like you have had some bad RNG.

What I like to do is to try and get all the resource spots on the same cycle and loot them all at the same time. Since you can use the bus stop you can hit every area in one run, so it doesn't waste to much time.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Sorry I guess I miss read. Anyway if you are worried about resources then try fishing. It recently got a revamp that allows for fish and resources that can be sold for money. Fish have the highest priority when it comes to food so if you are trying to save your fresh food for a garden that can help. As for why you are not getting any, it sounds like you have had some bad RNG.

What I like to do is to try and get all the resource spots on the same cycle and loot them all at the same time. Since you can use the bus stop you can hit every area in one run, so it doesn't waste to much time.
That is what I am doing, as I have just written in the post above, I', having bad rng when fishing as well.
Oh well, doing the quest to go to the underground now, so that should alleviate it.
Guess my 40+ water is coming in handy

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
That is what I am doing, as I have just written in the post above, I', having bad rng when fishing as well.
Oh well, doing the quest to go to the underground now, so that should alleviate it.
Guess my 40+ water is coming in handy
Sorry we posted at almost the exact same time. So I guess that came off as weird.

But for fishing you must have had some really bad luck. I looked up the drop rates for fishing. When fishing at the park and you land a catch, you have a 1/20 chance of getting a rare catch, a 4/20 of getting a rusty can, 3/20 chance of getting scrap wood, and a 9/20 chance of getting fish or junk food. The other spots have similar drop rates, with a different spread of items.

RNG really does not like you.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Sorry we posted at almost the exact same time. So I guess that came off as weird.

But for fishing you must have had some really bad luck. I looked up the drop rates for fishing. When fishing at the park and you land a catch, you have a 1/20 chance of getting a rare catch, a 4/20 of getting a rusty can, 3/20 chance of getting scrap wood, and a 9/20 chance of getting fish or junk food. The other spots have similar drop rates, with a different spread of items.

RNG really does not like you.
It is what it is, was able to build the garden after going to the underground, so that is something, mostly looking forward to not having the food warning every other day.
But as with the other guy, thank you for the help.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if Siren have already plan for scene with Leslie but personally I hope for a proper sex party event. I was surprised despite the fact that the MC has theoretically 2 harems (one at home and the other on campus) and the ladies know everything and are happy with it there was no proper sex party/orgy, there is a pool event but still I hope for something "bigger". Such an event would be relatively easy to create, all ladies in house have naked models, they just have to be brought to one place, make a sprite scene with 5/6 of them and a sex scene with Leslie. That will be a proper end game event/reward.

grunkisgaming

Dec 12, 2021
I don't know if Siren have already plan for scene with Leslie but personally I hope for a proper sex party event. I was surprised despite the fact that the MC has theoretically 2 harems (one at home and the other on campus) and the ladies know everything and are happy with it there was no proper sex party/orgy, there is a pool event but still I hope for something "bigger". Such an event would be relatively easy to create, all ladies in house have naked models, they just have to be brought to one place, make a sprite scene with 5/6 of them and a sex scene with Leslie. That will be a proper end game event/reward.
yeah the pool event was just 2 lack luster sex scenes and like 4 photos

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.12 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.12 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's a little more of a dedicated update talking about my plans for the newest update coming to Zombie's Retreat 2, Beta 0.12!

== Nadia ==

The focus of this update, Nadia, will be getting her entire quest line completed in this update! An older sister stranded during a zombie attack. While she's grateful for you rescuing her, she can't sit around until she knows that her younger brother is safe. ...Is he?

I'm quite excited to share Nadia's storyline because I know a few players are already speculating what may happen. Regardless of the outcome, I hope you enjoy what's in store for her interactions with the main character! Nadia's animated scenes will reflect her motherly/nurturing personality.

== The Grid Additions ==

As far as gameplay is concerned, I'd really like to continue working on some of the construction options for The Grid. It's been collecting dust over the past updates.

I still need to properly implement the access point for holiday/special events so I'd like to solve that here. Especially before the first round of Character Showdown winners get their scenes in Beta 0.13.

I'm also still brewing up ideas but I think one of the next major facilities will be a Cafe which may serve as a bonus location for extra character x character interactions and perhaps even some NSFW scenes? Can't say this idea is quite ready to make it's way in-game yet unless I have some more breakthroughs with ideas.

=====

That's everything with this first look at Nadia's update! Stay tuned as I'll share some NSFW teasers of her upcoming scenes.

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! I'll see you soon with more sneak peeks and updates!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes