RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
What's the difference? The other game is finished, so it's after. But then it's different group of people, so it's a spin-off...
But it does take place shortly after the first game, with the same zombie outbreak happening, just in a different area.

The Resident Evil series changes main characters, locales, and even events regularly yet those are all sequels.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But it does take place shortly after the first game, with the same zombie outbreak happening, just in a different area.

The Resident Evil series changes main characters, locales, and even events regularly yet those are all sequels.
yes, but actually no.
Since some Characters of the first part reappear in the 2nd part, while not really confirmed it was indicated that there will be some kind of crossover even in the harem.

Dec 15, 2022

They still have the same protagonist. So sequel. This series, however has some visits from the characters of the other series, so I would suggest more of a spin-off. Of course same theme, so sequel :-D. And I see now, the previous message, that it's meant to be a sequel...

Anyway, it's fun playing it. So I don't really care, as long as it has the same play-appeal...

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
How much content is there compared to the first game? I was thinking about playing this but really don't want to go through the absolutely grueling gameplay (I assume it's the same as 1st game) just to get to some teasing scenes and be met with the "Thanks for playing" screen.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well this game is not going to be done anytime soon. In terms of content there are:

Handjob - 3 scenes
Paizuri - 1 scene
Blowjob - 2 scenes
Female Masturbation - 1 scene
Thigh job - 1 scene
Sex scene - 7 scenes

So up to you if that is enough content or not. But I will say this. If you liked Zombie Retreat 1, you will like this game. Also fun fact Zombie Retreat 1 is getting a update some time early this year.
Really now? I thought it was just town of passion which was having an update. Is there any concrete date for any of them?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Like I wrote in the previous message, Town of Passion already has a long endgame part after you finish the main story. Something that Zombie Retreat could use....
Yes I know it has a long endgame part after the main story, but I read like a month ago that it was going to have another update anyways, hence my question.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ProgressReportNadia.png

Progress Report | Beta 0.12 | Jessie & Rachel | 2023 Plans

Hey everyone!

2023 has quite a lot planned for Zombie's Retreat 2 and other related projects. So I wanted to take some time to talk about some of those things. Let's get into it!

== Beta 0.12 ==

The next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 is well underway and will focus on Nadia! The sweet older sister desperate to save her younger brother. Considering all that's gone on in the city, is he really still okay?

I'll talk a little bit more about this update in a dedicated post, probably next up after today's post! But I hope you're looking forward to seeing what's in store!

== Character Showdown Results ==

The third character showdown tournament finished up recently! If you aren't aware, there's a community-run tournament that pits every character from each of the games I've worked on against each other to see who is the most popular character.

The first two winners were Leslie (ZR1) and Meredith (ZR2). Zombie's Retreat gets a lot of love during these tournaments! In Beta 0.13, the update after this Nadia one, I plan to FINALLY add a special NSFW for both Leslie & Meredith. Yes, this means Zombie's Retreat 1 will be updated this year!

However, the winner of this third tournament was a tie between Rachel and Jessie, both from ZR1! Normally I'd settle it with a tie break but instead, I figured I'd honor both as the winner this time around. Their special scenes will be coming later. But I do plan to have those added by the end of this year.

I hope you'll like the little twist that these character showdown scenes should have!

== 2023 New Game | Short Pause ==

Don't panic!

But at some point in 2023, ZR2 might take a short pause (1-2 months) from the development side.

The reason for this is because there is a smaller game project that has been in progress for about 2/3 years now. The art has been completed years ago but I just simply don't have the time to work on it. So this year, I will be dedicating some time to finishing this game.

The reason why I'll pause ZR2 is because it's actually in the same world and the artist is the same as well. So ZR fans should still be getting their fix of juicy and beautiful ladies with this game! ZR2 Patron rewards will likely tie into this game as well.

Art will still be continuing during this short pause which will help ZR2 stay ahead of schedule.

I'll talk about this more when the time gets closer as well as officially reveal the project probably sometime around spring

There's also a small chance I'm able to juggle both this new project and ZR2 at the same time so maybe a pause won't be necessary. We'll see!

======

That's everything for this progress report. A bit of an info drop but as I said, 2023 has a lot of exciting things planned!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! I'll see you soon with a proper first look at Beta 0.12!

beryn

May 8, 2017
Sad to see that you are still unable to build the garden, most fresh food I can find in a day is 3, all of that is eaten so I have 0 the next day. The only way I find any is bringing Meredith, on my own I find none.

As I only find enough food of various types to just keep up I never have enough to have more than 1-2 when starting a new day.
Just spend a day looting every container with Meredith, and now the next day I have 0 food and no way to gain any.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sad to see that you are still unable to build the garden, most fresh food I can find in a day is 3, all of that is eaten so I have 0 the next day. The only way I find any is bringing Meredith, on my own I find none.

As I only find enough food of various types to just keep up I never have enough to have more than 1-2 when starting a new day.
Just spend a day looting every container with Meredith, and now the next day I have 0 food and no way to gain any.
Save scamming is your best chance on another note once you reach the underground city you can trade money for any resource.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Save scamming is your best chance on another note once you reach the underground city you can trade money for any resource.
And how do you get there, guess it is someones quest line.
And save scumming so you can get through each day seems annoying, don't have any money either so don't see how I am supposed to buy any food.
Hadhoped I could buy some from the vendor at the medical district, but he has none.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

You can build a garden. It automatically gives you food. You just need to find the blueprint.

If you are ever stuck on anything use this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...-beta-public-sirens-domain.70152/post-5863911

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And how do you get there, guess it is someones quest line.
And save scumming so you can get through each day seems annoying, don't have any money either so don't see how I am supposed to buy any food.
Hadhoped I could buy some from the vendor at the medical district, but he has none.
You can sell any resource you have a surplus of for money and buy others you are lacking, to get to the underground city you need to find and advance the story of the police women (Jill Vallentine/Lara croft look alike)

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can build a garden. It automatically gives you food. You just need to find the blueprint.

If you are ever stuck on anything use this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-...-beta-public-sirens-domain.70152/post-5863911
I have the blueprint, but not the resources as I wrote.
The guide doesn't help when you don't find enough food to keep up, no matter if you bring Meredith or Michelle.
I am swimming in water, wood, herbs and bricks. I'm never finding metal and the only food I find is through Meredith.
But I just have to find the underground so I can purchase the food, when I can't find any.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes