RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have a problem with the mission of the wine I already have the barman's book but the recipe to make the wine does not appear anywhere

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It's already fixed I don't know what had happened to the game now if it already appears, but I had to start again

Ath

Jul 21, 2017
In the Halloween event, is the big house you trick and treat a reference to Zombie's Life?
Uses the same sprite as "Sister/Abby" character and note the one they got inside wish to have all them for himself.

Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
dont want to be the guy rushing for more content, but I'm so excited and invested in the story that can't wait for more!
any idea of when more content will be released? would be a great christmas present haha, but take as long as you need to keep giving such a great game! thank you siren's domain

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
perhaps it was caused by the gallery mod, in games that use this system it happens to me a lot that when using a mod it causes me some errors
It hasn't in the past. Besides the mod doesn't interact with anything related to the quest of crafting. This is the first I have ever heard about the wine not showing up on the list. Maybe it was just a one off. If something like that happens again please let me know.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Reactions: Wolfgangame

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Been a good fan of ZR1 (everyone is actually), but need to ask does this game still follow the same mission structure.

Like a character gives a quest, bring the item back, the reward is another lewd scene. Or does the game throws some curveball, subverts expectations of the normal fetch quests and get reward.

I ask because I played till 0.8 or lower I think and it felt really shallow.

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Ok maybe this question is already asked by someone, but can i just copy the complete save in android ver? And where i can find the data location of android ver?
And another question, why when the night come the game is so lag? Or it's just Bc my device is not support?

Thx if you can answer the question...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Been a good fan of ZR1 (everyone is actually), but need to ask does this game still follow the same mission structure.

Like a character gives a quest, bring the item back, the reward is another lewd scene. Or does the game throws some curveball, subverts expectations of the normal fetch quests and get reward.

I ask because I played till 0.8 or lower I think and it felt really shallow.
Well compared to ZR1 I believe there are more puzzle like tasks than "bring the item back". Not that there isn't any of that it game but ZR2 has more variety than ZR1. At least that is my opinion.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes