RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys good evening a question ... but in this update there is only the NURSE who is found or are there other women?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
ok i have one problem i can't use the orb in the hollows eve event
Make sure to talk to Fiona first. Then go to the graves. That or make sure to only hit the ones that the cops tells you. An don't mash the button as it needs to be in order.

Any one know what todo with the cat and the rat? I got cheese last time, but not this time. Walkthrough video above somehow magically cheese appeared...
Um what are you talking about?

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
i tolked to fiona but there are no buttions are the graves will not do nothing
I have the same thing. Fiona gives the 'peaceful resting place' hint, the graves give a sound, but for the rest nothing happens.

I don't know if it's related or not but I got the jack-o-lantern from the couple and that doesn't appear in the inventory.

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
hi, i have a question. it is posiible that anyone have old version of tyhis game?? i mean all of them since beta 0.1.2

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thank i got it. but was those two scene's all there was. plues hope we stop that stocker guy the wemon are mine alone lol. i also want to kick waskers ass lol yall know who i mean. lol

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I'm confused for some reason the NPC for the Halloween thing won't apere. Did I forget something to make them appear?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
AcPGQ9.png

Update - Beta 0.10.3

Beta 0.10 Changelog

Costumes Added:
Meredith Witch Outfit
Fiona Halloween Outfit

Scenes Added:
Meredith Witch Sex
Fiona Halloween Sex

Photo Added:
Meredith & Fiona Halloween (unlocks upon full completion of Halloween event)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.10 introduces the first holiday event for Zombie's Retreat 2, starting with Halloween!

A spooky new district has been discovered in Crimson City and upon visiting, you run into some familiar faces with special
new outfits. What could Meredith and Fiona have planned for the night? Whatever it is, it's sure to keep you busy trying
to please them both!

To experience this event, there is a temporary NPC just below your house who will take you to the event. In a future update
accessing the event will be handled in an entirely different manner so expect this to change.

Happy Halloween!

== Other Bug Fixes ==
-Fixed an issue preventing the unlimited ammo cheat from working

== Beta 0.10.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed audio issue (Android only)
-Fixed some typos and collision errors
-Added Quest Log support for the new Halloween content

== Beta 0.10.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed small cutscene-related bugs
-Fixed issue with Fiona's quest not marking as complete
-Added some small hints to the Strange Orb / Tombstone interactions for more clarity

== Beta 0.10.3 Changelog ==
-Fixed bug where Fiona cutscene was hardlocking on Day 2

Download

PC

Android

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will wait for more love these sexy lady's and hope that district stay's safe for them all. if not then must save and make room for the milfs :devilish:

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
No offense but for the PC version you are the only one I have heard about who has these consistent crashes. Does the game give you an error message or just completely crash?
I played both android and PC versions of ZR1, I never had any bugs or crashes. His hardware might be so old
Although I can't speak for everyone since my pc is i7+RTX which is overkill for the game

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I played both android and PC versions of ZR1, I never had any bugs or crashes. His hardware might be so old
Although I can't speak for everyone since my pc is i7+RTX which is overkill for the game
Over kill is a bit of a understatement. That is like a jet engine on a car.

Zer0Z0neR

Jan 18, 2018
As he later elaborated, he was experiencing game freezes (specifically in RMMV games).
It has nothing to do with hardware specifically and is actually RMMV Engine bug that rarely manifests on some systems.
You can google "RMMV image freezing" and you'll see that it's a recurring problem in RMMV community, it's addressed and fixed in "RPG Maker MV CoreScript" project on GitHub and also discussed here on F95Zone (where I personally initially found solution for this problem).

Jul 24, 2022
As he later elaborated, he was experiencing game freezes (specifically in RMMV games).
It has nothing to do with hardware specifically and is actually RMMV Engine bug that rarely manifests on some systems.
You can google "RMMV image freezing" and you'll see that it's a recurring problem in RMMV community, it's addressed and fixed in "RPG Maker MV CoreScript" project on GitHub and also discussed here on F95Zone (where I personally initially found solution for this problem).
There was this patch, where you changed === to => in a .js file, and then the freezes didn't occur anymore. So it's just a software problem, nothing to do with the hardware

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes