RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Zer0Z0neR

Jan 18, 2018
RPGM MV games shuld have a FPS synchronisation based on the Monitor.
If he has a 4K Monitor that would be an issue if it was activated for those games.
If he is experiencing one specific quirk of RMMV engine which is more or less known in community although admittedly it seems to be not very widespread (but some people are experiencing it since ~2017 as evidenced in this thread here).
It has nothing to do with his monitor.
It's related to the way rendering pipeline is coded in RMMV.
In some instances (I don't know if it's specifically PC exclusive problem or not, I've experienced this problem on two out of my three PC builds) the Graphics class's Graphics._skipCount property goes into negatives and the way the engine is written it can't recover from that and starts to skip all the frames.
I don't remember experiencing this problem on my older build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But started to experience in some games with my later build:
And now experience even more often with current build:
All builds have the same monitor running 1080p @60FPS.

Some games even include plugins to tackle this issue, but many games don't address this issue at all.

Last edited:

Setback7413

Sep 5, 2022
If you're letting the couple carve the pumpkin before doing the gravestone's it softlock the quest and the orb doesn't evolve anymore. I tested it twice

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't like halloween or any holiday update which is not part of the main story, going to skip this one

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
It's a bug.

The script call in Map090.json for the event 56 should be "Script("Galv.QUEST.complete(17);")", instead of the current "Script("Galv.QUEST.complete(16);")".
I don't understand, so, we are blocked and we can't finish the update right now due to a "bug" ?

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Dunno if its a bug but when you bring Meredith along and save Olivia, she will call her by her original name rather than the name you give them.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
So, how far ZR2 from being story completed? Time to try it or better to wait for another or two releases?
an easy way of estimate is the photo gallery, we now have 4 photos, 24 slots planned.
even if this game picks up pace later, it still needs 3 or 4 years before ever reaching completion.

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
I'm sorry, nothing happens.
Did something leave me?
Shovel missing?
Missing flashlight

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Really, a goulish mystery has a bug?
I can't finish the orb part, help...
A tip when dealing with the graves is to make sure not to mash the button. If you hit a extra time it will register that as a wrong input. In short don't mash.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes