RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
haven't built a garden yet. seems like she's suppsed to be there, and if you haven't built it she just disappears until bedtime?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
haven't built a garden yet. seems like she's suppsed to be there, and if you haven't built it she just disappears until bedtime?
She doesn't appear anywhere during the evening and at night. I think there is a story reason as to why she hasn't been given a location yet. We will just have to wait for her focus update.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She doesn't appear anywhere during the evening and at night. I think there is a story reason as to why she hasn't been given a location yet. We will just have to wait for her focus update.
Each girl is in her bedroom dureing the night and midnight timeslot though... or atleast I haven't seen one being anywhere else (haven't checked the Hotel rooms dureing that time I think, but the girls directly at home are in their respective rooms...or in the bathroom I gues)

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Each girl is in her bedroom dureing the night and midnight timeslot though... or atleast I haven't seen one being anywhere else (haven't checked the Hotel rooms dureing that time I think, but the girls directly at home are in their respective rooms...or in the bathroom I gues)
Well that is only after you have made her bedroom. Otherwise she won't show up. In either case you can't interact with her after the midday.

Jul 24, 2022
Well that is only after you have made her bedroom. Otherwise she won't show up. In either case you can't interact with her after the midday.
You might be right, need to play that game again, and stop doing their rooms...

I wonder about the airco, what's the best moment to install it for them. I haven't seen them asking for it....

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You might be right, need to play that game again, and stop doing their rooms...

I wonder about the airco, what's the best moment to install it for them. I haven't seen them asking for it....
Well you can't install a AC in ZR2. In ZR1 you can and even there it is only useful for 2 characters.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Now I need to play it again, I played all 3 games within 2 weeks.

I'll wait for the public version of the current update, to start again...
3? There are only 2 Zombie Retreat games. Unless you are talking about all of Siren's games. But he has a total of 5 games at the moment with 3 including ZR2 still in development.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
That’s weird. What does she say if you try to interact with her at those times? Can you just not go into her room?

guess I have to build her room…

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I replayed the beginning, search everywhere is gone in the evening + night, when you haven't build the room and garden...
You can not interact with her at those times. She is only available to talk during the morning or midday. The only way her position changes is if you have the dinner built. Sometimes she is inside, but even then that is only during the morning.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I do hope there is a story reason for why she can’t be interacted with.

I was quite disappointed to see her story end so abruptly. The sunrise is usually my favorite in these. The mom is usually very innocent. The aunt has those cougar qualities. It’s kinda funny because the sister kinda acts more like the original aunt from azl

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

I was quite disappointed to see her story end so abruptly. The sunrise is usually my favorite in these. The mom is usually very innocent. The aunt has those cougar qualities. It’s kinda funny because the sister kinda acts more like the original aunt from azl
If I had to guess. I would say it is simply that we haven't got her focus update yet. I doubt there is a story reason. But hey you never know.

Jul 24, 2022

Am I crazy? If you talk to her or your meridite, you get that they have a problem, and then you get a message she will come up with a solution in the next update.

Same with the black chick, same type of message. It's not the last version...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes