RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
My question is what is the further modding potential of the game? Like, what is the modding community like with RPGM (A-Z)?
Like Do we think the game could have more stories built onto it like a fallout or a skyrim?

The people want all this content, will we ever be able to satiate the crowds? Now I'm not a fan of NTR, Incest, or whatever, I like the gameplay and the character designs... (hehehehehehehehehehe.... boobies)

But I don't see Scarlett just throwing out her characters all willy nilly for alterations.

Because there was a high demand for pregnancy in the 1st one... Hell even this one.

What is the grand potential for all these RPGM games?
If you really wanna know what the modding community is for h-games of any calibre all you have to do is use google.
I'll save you the trip and tell you though: its not good.

Its a well-known clusterfuck, if you want to take a look at what its like then go into one of the four Urban Demons mod threads right here on F95.
Its just not something that people are willing to put energy into.

EDIT: Energy is the wrong word, there is a lot of that going into it. Rather there is no real direction and no way to send all that effort since the modders tend to wanna go for mass appeal rather than the things they wanna see.
The result is that you get ages of meandering and bloated messes. While for all other games you don't get a blip.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365
May 13, 2018
Anybody know what the character variable abbreviations stand for and what their limits are?
MHP
MMP
ATK
DEF
MAT
MDF
AGI
LUK
MyHP
MyMP

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MHP = Max HP
MMP = Max MP
ATK = attack dmg
DEF = defence value against attack
MAT = magic dmg
MDF = defence against magic
AGI = agility
LUK = luck
MyHP = (first none standard stat) likely current HP
MyMP = (none standard stat) likely current MP

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportHalloween.png

Progress Report | Update This Week!

Hey everyone!

== Costume Reveal ==

This is more of a costume teaser than anything else. But here's a little glimpse at the other new costume coming in Beta 0.10 of Zombie's Retreat 2!

Meredith is ready for fall as she sports a new look for Halloween! I hope you enjoy her new NSFW scene as well. I think it's a particularly fun angle!

== Short Update ==

I want to remind everyone this update isn't going to be a lengthy one especially compared to the recent ZR2 update. The goal here is to add in some costumes and Halloween scenes for some holiday fun!

After this update, the more traditional character focus updates will resume as there's still a lot of characters to complete.

== Release Date/Window ==

My plan is to have Beta 0.10 out for $5+ ZR2 Patrons on or before Friday October 28th. The timing works out perfectly because the public update would release on Monday October 31st!

I'm going to try my best to have the update out on Thursday Oct 27th($5+) and Sunday Oct 30th(Public) just to give folks a little more time to play before Halloween so be on the lookout for the release coming very soon!

=====

That concludes this progress report. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to fall. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you soon with this ZR2 update!

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2116715

Progress Report | Update This Week!

Hey everyone!

== Costume Reveal ==

This is more of a costume teaser than anything else. But here's a little glimpse at the other new costume coming in Beta 0.10 of Zombie's Retreat 2!

Meredith is ready for fall as she sports a new look for Halloween! I hope you enjoy her new NSFW scene as well. I think it's a particularly fun angle!

== Short Update ==

I want to remind everyone this update isn't going to be a lengthy one especially compared to the recent ZR2 update. The goal here is to add in some costumes and Halloween scenes for some holiday fun!

After this update, the more traditional character focus updates will resume as there's still a lot of characters to complete.

== Release Date/Window ==

My plan is to have Beta 0.10 out for $5+ ZR2 Patrons on or before Friday October 28th. The timing works out perfectly because the public update would release on Monday October 31st!

I'm going to try my best to have the update out on Thursday Oct 27th($5+) and Sunday Oct 30th(Public) just to give folks a little more time to play before Halloween so be on the lookout for the release coming very soon!

=====

That concludes this progress report. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to fall. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you soon with this ZR2 update!
Months of short updates…

fedoraTipping

Jul 1, 2021
Wait, is there anything changed with this game comparing to the first game?
It's the fifth day, and I search the scavenge points of the whole east block 3 times and I can only find one brick. I think I might be soft locked?

edit: I ended up resting for two days and checking all 4 salvage points over and over till the 10th day. I am blocked from doing any other quests, and I think that is not the best experience...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's the fifth day, and I search the scavenge points of the whole east block 3 times and I can only find one brick. I think I might be soft locked?

edit: I ended up resting for two days and checking all 4 salvage points over and over till the 10th day. I am blocked from doing any other quests, and I think that is not the best experience...
Askeing the women to come along helps a great deal and save before you scavange if you search for a special material.
I always find all necesary materials on the first day of scavangeing

Maverick2104

Mar 5, 2018
I do and I realise that Siren would have to remove the game from Patreon before even thinking about such a nightmare.
That aside it has been shared multiple times already that Siren is not intending on adding NTR to begin with
I think the issue that the partner talked about there was the fact that there are a lot of scenes without being animated in which he puts that 10% ntr.
I'm not a fan of this type of scene, but if it's something important like Meredith's scene (I don't remember if it's her) she gets excited to be groped by a zombie.
It would be interesting to have an animation of this scene.
But I find it difficult to do...

Reactions: cyber_spider

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Scrap bricks can appear in both the east and west district. Remember what she said when starting the quest.

3.PNG

4.PNG

She doesn't say anything about only being in the East district. Also it is possible to the 3 bricks without even using a salvage point. 2.PNG

1.PNG

An that is just when searching one building. So even if RNG is working against you it is still possible to find all the bricks.

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
Months of short updates…
I've gotta assume that coding and stuff takes the bulk of it. I mean look at the legacy vs current renders for the first game. It's a lot even for a solo dev. but i believe they take their art from Scarlett Ann, so that takes off half the work. It does suck that we have waited a month only for a small update, but it is what it is.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Volt by Bolt is bugged because it tells me to talk to her but nothing the only way to go to the district is by going underground first but that way it won't let me use the pc for Meredith's mission.

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
Volt by Bolt is bugged because it tells me to talk to her but nothing the only way to go to the district is by going underground first but that way it won't let me use the pc for Meredith's mission.
Mine's worked? Can you elaborate? What pc do you mean

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Mine's worked? Can you elaborate? What pc do you mean
to the hospital for the medicine, by not letting me talk to fionna and skipping the quest because she tells me something, she just tells me something about (has work) or something similar and I talk to her and nothing doesn't unlock the subway to go to the area from the hospital he only left me after doing the one for lucia and of course I can't go from the east to the hospital I have to teleport using the map or go through the underground after finishing the one for lucia and doing the coliceo

Radbanana135

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone give me a save up till 9.1 so I can play through all the new content. I already played everything up to here but I lost my saves.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes